Summer internships for international students

jocognito

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2000
cambridge, united kingdom
    hi 2 u all,

i am a med student at cambridge, uk with the intention of applying for a summer internship next year, preferrably in the states as the u.k has very little in terms of internships. does anyone know of any institution, company etc. that accepts students like me, any info will be appreciated...websites, addresses etc.
    thanks for your time.

jessica

Winged Scapula

Cougariffic!
    Moderator Emeritus
    Lifetime Donor
    Apr 9, 2000
    forums.studentdoctor.net
    1. Attending Physician
      iam a medical student too studying in Belarus and serching for summer inters.....i can help you but in which year are you reading now??

bosco

The OP's post was made 9 years ago...I'll assume they are finished with their studies by now!

If you can clarify what you mean by "internship" that would help. In the US, internship refers to the first year of post-graduate training.

Are you looking for post-graduate training or more likely, a CLERKSHIP? A clerkship is a rotation done while in medical school in a specific area of medicine. Most US schools allow it only for final year students.

There are multiple threads about getting US electives/clerkships for foreign students here.

About the Ads

mtlmtlmtl

Feb 12, 2011
      1. Medical Student
        HI everybody !
        i am Mohamed Zidan from Egypt..
        i am studying at Tanta University ,, 4th year of medicine faculty
        i wish if somebody help me to find summer internship in Europe especially UK
        i did medical rotations last summer in Germany in Medical institute
        thank u,,,waiting for reply!

mtlmtlmtl

Feb 12, 2011
        1. Medical Student
          HI everybody !
          i am Mohamed Zidan from Egypt..
          i am studying at Tanta University ,, 4th year of medicine faculty
          i wish if somebody help me to find summer internship in Europe especially UK
          i did medical rotations last summer in Germany in Medical institute
          thank u,,,waiting for reply!

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.