Summer internships or summer jobs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xNeenax

Delano's Minion
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently a Sophomore, almost a junior, in College. I am a Biology major and a Psychology minor. I have some free time this summer (part-time) and I really want to find an internship or at least a job. I want one that has something to do with pharmacy or children. I have no experience in anything what so ever, all I've been was a student. I need help for searching for some. I leave in Texas and my zipcode is 75080 for those who live near hear and now of some openings.

I've actually been trying to find some positions since last year, but I just can't seem to find any on the internet. Does anybody know any good websites or can help me with this.

Members don't see this ad.

Try to find a technician job at any pharmacy and get set up to volunteer once or twice a week in a pediatric hospital. Just go in and find whoever coordinates volunteers and talk to them.

Hello,

I am currently a Sophomore, almost a junior, in College. I am a Biology major and a Psychology minor. I have some free time this summer (part-time) and I really want to find an internship or at least a job. I want one that has something to do with pharmacy or children. I have no experience in anything what so ever, all I've been was a student. I need help for searching for some. I leave in Texas and my zipcode is 75080 for those who live near hear and now of some openings.

I've actually been trying to find some positions since last year, but I just can't seem to find any on the internet. Does anybody know any good websites or can help me with this.

I'm not sure how it is in Texas, but from my experience in California, I would just go around and ask pharmacists at independent pharmacies to see if they need volunteers.

Also, try researching about your college to see if it has a career center website or volunteer website that has listings posted.

Point is to start from your college or immediate surroundings first.

Good luck!

It's too late to look for summer internships. You should've started looking 2 months ago at the latest.

As for jobs, what everyone else says. Walk into pharmacies and ask if they're hiring.