Summer Job Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedsoldja

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,
so i just got accepted to Rosalind Franklin, and I was wondering what all of you other accepted matriculants are planning on doing this summer? I really wanna be in New York and would love to do a research program (I assume all of their deadlines have passed), or just work in a lab and live at NYU. Does anyone know of ANYTHING that is still available? I have experience in 4 different labs, and I can handle anything thats given to me. I'm also open to working in a non-health related field (hell even something finance/accounting). If anyone has any information, please please please let me know, or let me know what else y'all are planning on doing before we sign away $200,000 and the next 4 years...Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm considering a job as a patient transporter at a local hospital for the summer. I'm not sure how that compares to doing that sort of work as volunteering or a research job though.