1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Summer Plans

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by SDouglas, Mar 27, 2007.

1. SDouglas

SDouglas New Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    What are people doing this summer? I want to relax, but I also don't want to live with my parents for 3 months! Anyone know of any cool programs?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Guest user

Guest user Membership Revoked
    Removed

I'm in the same boat and am lookin to. I'm thinkin of just signing up for an easy course each summer session just so i can stay in the dorms at my school or possible go to another school and do that maybe even abroad, who knows, but i would love to hear some other ideas

3. Green Pirate

Green Pirate Neurotic Neuro Enthusiast
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    good god... congrats on your acceptances!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. OP
    OP
    SDouglas

SDouglas New Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    thanks!

I was thinking about going abroad as well, but so many programs need recommendations, and at this point, i feel bad asking my profs for recs esp. after bugging them for recs during the med school app process. oy.