Summer Plans?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Genesis12

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who are headed to med school this year, do any of you have any fun plans for the summer? I want to try something that's completely non-medical related, but I haven't decided what yet. Just wondering what you all are doing.

Members don't see this ad.

I might be going to London. I have spent my entire life in the US with the exception of a trip to the Canadian Rockies. It's not official yet, but all my friends have been to Spain, Fance, Greece, etc, I'm glad it's finally my turn.

For those of you who are headed to med school this year, do any of you have any fun plans for the summer? I want to try something that's completely non-medical related, but I haven't decided what yet. Just wondering what you all are doing.

I'm going on a medical missions trip to Peru in May. Going snowboarding in colorado for a week in March. I'm trying to get a trip lined up to Prague cause I used to live there and I want to see my friends and catch up before med school, but I dunno plane tickets are $$$. This summer I just want to be out on the lake, wakeboarding, BBQ, playing soccer, taking trips. I graduated in December though so I'm basically in "vacation mode" right now...