hilikus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2004
San Antonio
Status (Visible)
I'm having an internal debate at the moment on whether to take 2 classes over 2 summer terms or 3-4 classes over 2 summer terms. I will definately be taking chem 1 & 2 this summer. But I was contemplating taking calc & bio 2 as well. I'm a non-trad and although I am not in a hurry, at the same time this could knock a year off and I can take the MCAT next April.

Suggestions? Advice? Experience? All is welcome, please help me decide here.

Thanks

LoneCoyote

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2002
lonecoyote11.blogspot.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
i did chem 1 & 2 + 1 semester of calculus in the summer. that was plenty of classes for me. it was a lot of work, esp since the labs had so much class time since a semester was compressed into 4 weeks. and had i planned it right for the fall and spring i could have gotten everything done in time to take the april mcat. there are threads on this in the post-bac forum and faq too if you want to see what others have done. goodluck :)

hilikus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2004
San Antonio
Status (Visible)
I was thinking of trying out chem 1 in summer 1 and then based on that trying 2 classes in the next term. Thanks for the insight.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.