Summer Transcript Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LSBK

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've already submitted my primary application and my application is currently on 'hold.' I'm having my transcripts sent from my primary institution as soon as grades are finalized. My question is this...I'm currently taking a couple summer classes (microbio and stats) at a community college to help my GPA. The problem is, I took physics there in high school and didn't do too well. I got a C in the class. I didn't count that credit at my primary institution and took a full year of physics there. So, I'm trying to pull that GPA which a couple other classes. But unfortunately, those classes go until the end of July which might be late to submit my transcript. So I'm wondering if I should just bite the bullet and send my transcripts from this school now or wait until my summer grades are in around August. (they were marked current on my course work.)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

I've already submitted my primary application and my application is currently on 'hold.' I'm having my transcripts sent from my primary institution as soon as grades are finalized. My question is this...I'm currently taking a couple summer classes (microbio and stats) at a community college to help my GPA. The problem is, I took physics there in high school and didn't do too well. I got a C in the class. I didn't count that credit at my primary institution and took a full year of physics there. So, I'm trying to pull that GPA which a couple other classes. But unfortunately, those classes go until the end of July which might be late to submit my transcript. So I'm wondering if I should just bite the bullet and send my transcripts from this school now or wait until my summer grades are in around August. (they were marked current on my course work.)

Oh, I also have a school with an Aug 15 transcript deadline if that matters.