1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

summer travel

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by GTchick, Dec 14, 2001.

1. GTchick

GTchick Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

About how long does it take after applying before I will receive secondaries? I want to travel this summer but I also don't want to miss anything important in the application process. :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mammasan

mammasan Member
    7+ Year Member

If you apply and get all your stuff in by June or July you can probably expect secondaries in August or September. The schools like to get their new classes set up first (as I have been told by some schools) before they really start considering applications. so if you get your secondaries late summer/early school year and have them in by mid to late september you should hear from some schools by Dec. 1. Some schools, like temple, bu, tufts are fairly quick and let you know dec 1 but i think some schools maybe wait a little longer. hope this helps.