Summer? Who's going?Does it matter? Summer FA raised

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baj6974

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going this summer being I want to finish asap. Does it even matter if you do pre requisites in the summer, such as Math,English Rhetoric,History,etc....? I believe they count 6 cr hrs full time for the summer sem, 12 during reg. semester/s. I'd think the major courses such as all the science /bio courses wouldn't count so I will take them in the Fall term...

Another good note is they raised FAFSA amount from $5,550 to like $7,880.00

Members don't see this ad.

I am going this summer being I want to finish asap. Does it even matter if you do pre requisites in the summer, such as Math,English Rhetoric,History,etc....? I believe they count 6 cr hrs full time for the summer sem, 12 during reg. semester/s. I'd think the major courses such as all the science /bio courses wouldn't count so I will take them in the Fall term...

Another good note is they raised FAFSA amount from $5,550 to like $7,880.00

Why wouldn't summer classes 'count'? They are the same classes, just condensed down.

I took summer classes in undergrad, and I took 14 hrs last summer as a post-bacc, including bio2 and physiology, as well as 2 'fluff' classes I wanted to take for my own personal enrichment.