sunday nights...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N

neilc

is it me, or are sunday nights the worst night of the week while away at med school???

seems like a night reserved to miss your family and freinds, to really not feel like studying and to realize how much work this really is! oh well, just the melancholy musings halfway through the first quarter of the year.

i guess this is another reason to try to get into school in the US. i love it here, but sometimes it seems very far from home...

have a great week everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

hey neil..
I was just wondering how you applied to Prauge (when to apply etc..)
If you could give me any information I would appreciate it..
Thanks..

Sunday nights are the worst even when at home. Sunday night=one more week closer to finals + another week of waiting for the postperson to appear + a whole week of college!!!!!! :eek:

docmira:

first thing, check out the website at: www.lf1.cuni.cz

than, i would contact mrs. viera pencha in new york at [email protected]. she is school rep (not an agent, you don't have to pay anything) and she will sort out the details. to get in you have to submit transcripts, and whatever else with the application and sit for an exam in new york.

good luck!