SUNY ACCEPTEES GPA, MCAT SCORES POST??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AntGod22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
HEY WANTED TO SEE WHAT I NEED TO STRIVE FOR TO MAKE ANYONE OF THE SUNY'S . COULD YOU GUYS PLEASE POST WHAT GPA YOU HAD, WHAT SCIENCE GPA U HAD AND YOUR MCAT SCORES. THANKS ALOT

PROSPECTIVE STUDENT

Members don't see this ad.

SUNY DOWN- 36R 3.65
Friend of mine SUNY UP- 26P 3.73

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks guys

The 2005 class at Upstate:
GPA: 3.6
MCAT: 28 (8V, 10P, 10B I think)

I'd imagine the avg GPA among the SUNYs are around 3.5-3.6. Buffallo's and Stonybrook's MCATs would probably be higher.

Hey Eric, is your friend definitely coming to Upstate?

I'm also curious as to what Stony Brook's numbers are-- I know someone with a 37P and a 3.9 who didn't even get an interview there (in-state).

•••quote:•••Originally posted by u2sara:
•I'm also curious as to what Stony Brook's numbers are-- I know someone with a 37P and a 3.9 who didn't even get an interview there (in-state).•••••I think because they'd believe that person would not matriculate at Stony Brook if accepted. Basically they knew they were considered a safety school.

nys resident
undergrad gpa @ nyu 3.5
postbac sci gpa @ liu 3.94
mcat 30R
accepted @ upstate, wait list @ downstate, interview @ buffalo, havent heard from stony brook

•••quote:•••Originally posted by guardian:
•The 2005 class at Upstate:
GPA: 3.6
MCAT: 28 (8V, 10P, 10B I think)

I'd imagine the avg GPA among the SUNYs are around 3.5-3.6. Buffallo's and Stonybrook's MCATs would probably be higher.

Hey Eric, is your friend definitely coming to Upstate?•••••Yall can go to USNEWS and click on 'compare schools' and you'll find all these numbers and much, much more.