Suny Buffalo Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrMeMe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who interviewed there, how many other people were there when you interviewed? 10-15?

Members don't see this ad.

DrMeMe said:
For those of you who interviewed there, how many other people were there when you interviewed? 10-15?

i interviewed back in october... i think

there were about 15 to 20 ppl there; probably closer to 20

definitely go over the SDN feedback sxn since UB asks questions from a std list. good luck to you!

hmmm, I had over 20, I counted at the time but I forget the exact number. It's a big group, well organized though. It does make for a long wait between interviews though (but you get to hang out in the student lounge, so it's okay)

Members don't see this ad :)
DrMeMe said:

The day I interviewed, there were 24 ppl, exactly the number of seats they have in the room where they give the presentation. The guy said that on that particular day, everyone they invited showed up but usually he says there is about 21-22.

i interviewed right before thanksgiving and there were probably about 15-20 people there also. anyone know when we can hear back from them?