SUNY Buffalo or SUNY Stony Brook Waitlist Movement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doc AdamK in 2006

Now 2 year UB Med Doc
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys:

May 15th is approaching. Has anybody heard anything from UB or SB.

I just got into NYMC and I'm excited but if I get into UB or SB I will go skydiving when I go to Las Vegas.

Did Dr. Rooso say that you can find out how many people are ahead you on the the waitlist?

Is the SUNY SB waitlist ranked or is everybody high priority (somebody told me that everybody is high priority).

Thanks

Good Luck, Lets hope for a lot of movement.

AK

Members don't see this ad.

Heys Guys:

One more question

Do these schools have 2nd look weekends or days?

Thanks

AK

I'm also wondering about SB waitlist movement. I withdrew from Buffalo yesterday so that's one more spot.

Members don't see this ad :)
Letters with waitlist acceptances were sent out today from Buffalo. I guess there WILL be alot of movement this year after all.

Anyone know when Stony Brook will start sending waitlist acceptances?

I don't know if this helps, but the letter i got from SB says it starts on May 1st... :)

Tico

Doc AdamK in 2006,
So are you relieved that you don't have to go the osteopathic route? You were planning on going to Nova, right? I am still in the same boat you were in. I have two osteopathic acceptances and three allopathic waitlists. I am hoping to get into one of teh allopathic programs. If I don't get into an MD program I will happily go the DO route with no regrets. I guess only time will tell. Good luck at NYMC. Job well done!!!

Community:

It was a really tough decision. I loved NOVA and I thought it was the best osteopathic school of the five that I got into. I'm stil waiting for those SUNY schools. I think this weekend I will make a decision on which SUNY is my top choice.

Congrats on the acceptance to Osteopathic med school.

Have a great day

AK :cool: