SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine Class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goone2524

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:D Hey Everyone anyone else excited for med school? Can't wait to meet all of you guys! :D

Members don't see this ad.

definately can't wait to start! I was just thinking of starting a buffalo c/o 2014 thread!

I posted this in the other forum but:

I am set on Buffalo. I was deciding between here and Georgetown but went with Buffalo in the end. Looking forward to meeting everyone, are they doing a second look, or just doing the housing weekend?

facebook group?

anyone else interview on feb 24th?

nick

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone! So psyched, just got accepted here...interviewed March 24th (anyone else??) and loved it. Is there another forum out there for us? Kinda new to SDN :p

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Hey everyone, congrats on being accepted! I am almost done with my second year at Buffalo, I posted in the other thread as well but I wanted to reccomend my apartment complex to anyone who's looking for housing. It is a 5 min drive to campus, in a really safe area, heats included (KEY in Buffalo!) and is a really nice apartment in general! If you would like more information please send me a private message! Enjoy your summer!

Hey everyone,

I'm also a rising 3rd year ( classes end on Monday yikes!) . I am moving downtown for clinical rotations but have an amazing little condo about a 2 minute drive from school (UB South) that I am looking to rent. It is a two bedroom with washer/dryer, garage and a great location. I used the second bedroom as an office, but it would def. work for 2 people. Let me know if your interested and I can send you pictures.

Also there will be a housing weekend for you guys in the summer so look for info about that to come your way soon. If you have any questions about school in general I would be happy to answer them.

Hey guys,

I am graduating from SUNY Buffalo in 2 weeks. I am moving to Rochester for residency and I'd like to rent my apartment.
Also, don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the school.

2 bedroom 1 bath apartment in Depew available in the beginning of June.
the following website has pictures of the property and the apartments as well as the floor plan. http://www.lancerapts.com/aboutus.html
the apartment is located on George Urban Boulevard near the Buffalo Niagara airport and the 33. It is 7 minutes away from ECMC and 15 minutes away from all other hospitals including South Buffalo Mercy. It is 15 minutes away from South Campus (School of Medicine) as well. There is plenty of shopping around including Wegmans, Tops, and the Galleria mall.
The rent is $745 per month which includes heat and hot water. The price may be lower if you do not have a pet. We are currently paying $35 a month for our dog. Lot parking is also included in the rent. There is a washer and dryer downstairs as well as extra storage. The storage is also included in the rent. Currently the apartment has wall to wall carpeting but brand new hardwood floors will be installed upon our departure. As mentioned the apartment is a two bedroom. It has a balcony, 5 closets, huge kitchen with dishwasher and brand new refrigerator.
If you would like to see the place please contact Michael at 718 614 1217.

Hey, congratulations everyone! If anyone's interested in a HUGE 1BR and looking to move in June 1st (or thereabouts), pm me. It's a great location, close to school and downtown (with off street parking, hardwood floors, brand new windows, laundry, storage, etc). Congrats again on your acceptance!

Hey guys just heard the good news. I am really excited to meet everyone. If anyone is from California and would like to meet up, let me know.