Suny Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boyz of 4d

Proud Member of 4d
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea what a post interview HOLD is? Is it the same as the waitlist? I just found out by the online status check so I'm curious.

Members don't see this ad.

boyz of 4d said:
Anyone have any idea what a post interview HOLD is? Is it the same as the waitlist? I just found out by the online status check so I'm curious.

hey boyz of 4d, yea it sounds like a waitlist. Sigh... I was place on a pre-interview HOLD. Still waiting for news.
GLUCK.

Anyone know anything about this post inteview hold??

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep, it's basically the waitlist. I think it officially becomes the waitlist in like March or April.

Anyone who got in off the WL last year know when movement started??

boyz of 4d said:
Anyone who got in off the WL last year know when movement started??

I suggest you do a search on this topic. I believe it has been discussed in detail in previous years. Let us know what you come up with. Happy searching. ;)

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I just checked my status page for UB and it said "Hold/Lettered"....Anyone know what this means?????

yeah thats what I have, it basically is a waitlist (well becomes a waitlist, the bottom are cutoff supposedly). you can call and find out your approximate spot on the list, but it will change between now and the end of interview season which I believe is april?