bandaids

10+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2007
Status
For those of you waiting, I just checked my status update and now it lists "college transcript" as incomplete. Does anyone else have this? I interviewed 10 weeks ago and now I'm just waiting to hear.

I just called the office and they said I needed to send them with my application and now have to send them ASAP, but I can't find that anywhere. Did you guys have your transcripts sent straight to downstate? Why didn't I know this?

a868373

10+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2008
NY, NY
Status
Pre-Medical
No changes on my status page. I interviewed close to your date, I believe (mine was the week of 2/18/08). At least it looks like they have pulled your file--Maybe you will hear good news soon! The wait is killing me, too!

OP
B

bandaids

10+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2007
Status
I know, it's taking forever!
I thought it might imply acceptance, since I thought you only need transcripts if you matriculate, but I think I got my hopes up for nothing.

Anyone else have this status change? I interviewed the week of 2/11.

stellastarr

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2007
Status
My checklist changed too-there are three entries for college transcript (one from each college I attended) and red x marks next to them. I interviewed early February. I hoped it was a good sign but still nothing in my mailbox.

To the other Feb interviewees, did your checklists change too? Curious what's going on.

Cestmoi

10+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2007
New York, NY
Status
Medical Student
It probably is a good sign if you see a red X mark next to college transcripts. It should be listed under student requirements to register. My status page changed to include these days after I recieved an acceptance. There were also additional X marks for health forms. good luck guys..

bluesheet

10+ Year Member
May 2, 2008
Status
After reading this I checked my status page and it hasn't changed.
Where are all the other Jan/Feb interviewees! What do your status pages say?

Laker4Life

DoctaKobe
10+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2008
Status
Medical Student
For those of you waiting, I just checked my status update and now it lists "college transcript" as incomplete. Does anyone else have this? I interviewed 10 weeks ago and now I'm just waiting to hear.

I just called the office and they said I needed to send them with my application and now have to send them ASAP, but I can't find that anywhere. Did you guys have your transcripts sent straight to downstate? Why didn't I know this?
That means you're accepted. You'll get the acceptance package soon.
Check out this thread: http://more.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=458768&page=2&highlight=downstate+status+changes

OP
B

bandaids

10+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2007
Status
I don't have the rest of the checklist though (deposit, classes, white coat etc) and only the part about my college transcripts. Sadly still nothing in my mailbox.