Suny Stony Brook Anyone ?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by skijag3, Dec 2, 2002.

1. skijag3

skijag3 Member

Has anyone received a post-interview decision from Stony Brook?Thanks so much!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dancer7

dancer7 Senior Member

nope, i had my interview in the beginning of november. but i really liked the school so i hope to hear soon:)

4. TeinVI

TeinVI Banned
    Banned

i interviewed on 10/15 and haven't heard jack **** either. and they said it should take about two to four weeks. riiiiight :rolleyes:

5. dancer7

dancer7 Senior Member

i interviewed there november 14 and i just found out today that i got in (fed-ex). i'm really excited bc i think it's my top choice ny state school.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

6. paumera

paumera Member

me too...interviewed 10/24, no decision yet. last year i interviewed, and didn't get a response until 4 months later! they took me, but i couldn't attend because of personal reasons...good luck! congrats dancer!

7. BobbyDylanFan

BobbyDylanFan Senior Member

Won't you be automatically accepted this year because you were accepted last year? You did defer right? Just curious

8. paumera

paumera Member

well...i broke my back last fall...neeed to have an l4-l5 fusion, had to withdraw from my last semester at undergrad school - so, because i did not "complete" my course work, they did not let me differ, but they did guarantee an interview, which i had....now i wait. the interviewer said "we took you last year, bla bla, bla...: but as we all know, there is no such thing as a sure thing.