SUNY Upstate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taddpole

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anybody know how SUNY Upstate is ranked? Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

Any news anyone? I emailed Jennifer Welch and she hasn't gotten back to me yet. It's been 3 days! I'm getting worried! :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
From my experience, Jennifer Welch is so busy that if you get a reply to an email within 7 days, it is out of the ordinary.

i interviewd march 13th...got a letter today telling me im HPA (high priority waitlist)...

not a fan of the waitlists... :thumbdown:

canadianMD said:
i interviewd march 13th...got a letter today telling me im HPA (high priority waitlist)...

not a fan of the waitlists... :thumbdown:

Better than a rejection!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I haven't heard a thing :scared: I live in Florida, so I will probably hear next week. Do you live in Canada? I am just trying to have an ETA for their decision, because our interviews were close (I might have been the 13th too!). Thanx and good luck!!

I interviewed on the 15th. I just got my letter yesterday as well. HPA for me.

VivaciousMD said:
Better than a rejection!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I haven't heard a thing :scared: I live in Florida, so I will probably hear next week. Do you live in Canada? I am just trying to have an ETA for their decision, because our interviews were close (I might have been the 13th too!). Thanx and good luck!!

yeah im in toronto..so its not far from syracuse at all..the letter was dated 4/25 and i received it on 4/28....hope you get a positive reply soon :cool:

Im curious have they started ranking people on the HPA list yet? I think I remember someone from the admissions office telling me that they start to consider ranks after they have finished interviewing everyone this year. I guess they are done interviewing? so they may be in the process of ranking the ppl on HPA??

Anybody know how the HPA moved in the past year or two?

DrZee said:
Im curious have they started ranking people on the HPA list yet? I think I remember someone from the admissions office telling me that they start to consider ranks after they have finished interviewing everyone this year. I guess they are done interviewing? so they may be in the process of ranking the ppl on HPA??

Anybody know how the HPA moved in the past year or two?

i'll bet that if you call during the week, they'll be able to tell you approximately where you are on the list. i interviewed in early february and i remember mrs. welch telling us that we could probably call after about a month or so. i'm also on the hpa list and i may try calling this week as well. best of luck.

medstylee said:
i'll bet that if you call during the week, they'll be able to tell you approximately where you are on the list. i interviewed in early february and i remember mrs. welch telling us that we could probably call after about a month or so. i'm also on the hpa list and i may try calling this week as well. best of luck.

hey i called the admissions on friday..and got no answers from them...not even an approximation..just that the list gets significant movement throughout the summer...ill prolly call again after the 15th... :cool: