SUNY Upstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Trowa

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have some questions I hope people can answer. Does anyone have any experience with this school with regards to the high priority list? When does the list typically move and are the chances of getting in good? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

There's a thread about the Upstate High Priority Waitlist somewhere on this forum if you search for it. From what I've heard, there seems to be something like a 70-90 percent chance of getting in off of this list. I'm hoping it starts moving after tomorrow, getting in at Upstate will save me about 80g's in loans...

i am a student at upstate i believe that most of the high priority list usualy gets in last year i got in off the high priority list at eihter the end of may or early june im not quite sure

According to J. Welch, the director of admissions, in the past three years, everyone on the high priority alternate list has gotten in. *hopefully* that will be the case this year as well.