1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

SUNY Upstate

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Trowa, May 14, 2002.

1. Trowa

Trowa Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi,
    I have some questions I hope people can answer. Does anyone have any experience with this school with regards to the high priority list? When does the list typically move and are the chances of getting in good? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. sternrower

sternrower Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

There's a thread about the Upstate High Priority Waitlist somewhere on this forum if you search for it. From what I've heard, there seems to be something like a 70-90 percent chance of getting in off of this list. I'm hoping it starts moving after tomorrow, getting in at Upstate will save me about 80g's in loans...

4. mikegoal

mikegoal rebmeM
    10+ Year Member

i am a student at upstate i believe that most of the high priority list usualy gets in last year i got in off the high priority list at eihter the end of may or early june im not quite sure

5. chemE

chemE Member
    7+ Year Member

According to J. Welch, the director of admissions, in the past three years, everyone on the high priority alternate list has gotten in. *hopefully* that will be the case this year as well.