Super crazy attraction to Anesthesiologists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morguekitty

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a health science background & have found I've developed quite the fetish: I'm EXTREMELY attracted to anesthesiologists. I'm not the type to have a doctor fetish... in fact, I WOULDN'T want to date a doctor!... except anesthesiologists.

I've had a few operations & the anesthesiologists were always the most caring. I had surgery 2 weeks ago & both my anesthesiologists were attractive & very caring.

1 of them was much older, could've been my dad, but the way he patted my head & giggled with a twinkle in his eyes (which were the bluest & sparklest eyes I've ever seen!) Left me swooning!!

The funny thing is I'm young & attractive, but would give up my left breast to have 1 night with that older anesthesiologist!! He even told me I look.good!"

Anyway, is this common for you guys? Any thoughts why patients fall this way for ya?

I'm happy at the thought they touched my breasts even when I.was knocked outbreak:D

Pathetic I know...

Members don't see this ad.

You may had childhood issues. Please stick to dating your own peer group or someone just a few years older than yourself. This will give you both time to mature and develop as young adults.
I'm certain there a quite a few premeds (budding young Anesthesiologists) or even Med Students who would like the opportunity to date you.

Aren't there a dozen online dating services these days? Why not give one or two of them a try. But, do yourself a favor and stick with SINGLE men.

Hi all,

I have a health science background & have found I've developed quite the fetish: I'm EXTREMELY attracted to anesthesiologists. I'm not the type to have a doctor fetish... in fact, I WOULDN'T want to date a doctor!... except anesthesiologists.

I've had a few operations & the anesthesiologists were always the most caring. I had surgery 2 weeks ago & both my anesthesiologists were attractive & very caring.

1 of them was much older, could've been my dad, but the way he patted my head & giggled with a twinkle in his eyes (which were the bluest & sparklest eyes I've ever seen!) Left me swooning!!

The funny thing is I'm young & attractive, but would give up my left breast to have 1 night with that older anesthesiologist!! He even told me I look.good!"

Anyway, is this common for you guys? Any thoughts why patients fall this way for ya?

I'm happy at the thought they touched my breasts even when I.was knocked outbreak:D

Pathetic I know...

hahahahahahahahaha.....still, a better love story than twilight

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the reply. The childhood issues thing is interesting. Anyway, I should clarify I'm not THAT young, I'm 25. There were residents who showed attraction to me... but my only interests are anesthesiologists.

Even being a 1 night stand is good enough to me

Thanks for the reply. The childhood issues thing is interesting. Anyway, I should clarify I'm not THAT young, I'm 25. There were residents who showed attraction to me... but my only interests are anesthesiologists.

25 is young enough to not understand certain Childhood issues which draws you into relationships with older men. Again, there are dating services available which can easily hook you up with an Anesthesiology Resident around your age (26-28).

Residents are on the path to becoming Attending Anesthesiologists in just a few years.
A much better peer group for your dating needs.

That's pretty young. I would take on BLADEMD's advice and schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist who can probe your inner child. Perhaps afterwards you may develop a fetish for the mentally oriented.

This whole anaesthetist things sounds a bit like surrendering control to me. If that floats your boat a psychiatrist might work better in the long run. After all we all know that anaesthetists are more interested in surgery than human contact. Wait, or is that surgeons?

By the way, you made an account just to post this? Why?

I think you posted on this site to see if SDN can be a dating service for your needs. What better place to find an Anesthesiologist than an Anesthesiology Forum.

Maybe, a young Attending or Resident and you can indeed hook-up. But, a one night stand? Really? Isn't this 2013?

I still recommend you stick with your peer group plus or minus 5 years.

I didn't make the account just to lost this, I do have a health science background but decided to start with this topic because my anesthesiologist attraction is intense.

I didn't make the account just to lost this, I do have a health science background but decided to start with this topic because my anesthesiologist attraction is intense.

Have you tried the dating services? Why not? If you are attractive and not mentally ill then I'm sure there are many Resident Anesthesiologist who would date you. (on SDN I'm not sure if Mentally ill would disqualify you either).

I think you posted on this site to see if SDN can be a dating service for your needs. What better place to find an Anesthesiologist than an Anesthesiology Forum.

Maybe, a young Attending or Resident and you can indeed hook-up. But, a one night stand? Really? Isn't this 2013?

I still recommend you stick with your peer group plus or minus 5 years.

Dating service? I didn't even post what country I'm from :D !! There are doctor dating sites I can join you know. I'm just wondering why I have this fetish & curious what you guys think. Also wondering if you deal with patient attraction a lot.

Something about anesthesiologists... touching me while I'm out & the care & trust...

But, a one night stand? Really? Isn't this 2013?

What other time would you recommend a one night stand?

Dating service? I didn't even post what country I'm from :D !! There are doctor dating sites I can join you know. I'm just wondering why I have this fetish & curious what you guys think. Also wondering if you deal with patient attraction a lot.

Something about anesthesiologists... touching me while I'm out & the care & trust...

Still sounds like a control issue. Have you tried the psychiatry forum?

Sometimes I wonder if it has anything to do with my former career...

I think it's more the science of anesthesiology though, & the docs look sexy in their scrubs. I also think that older anesthesiologist telling me I looked good and babying me before my surgery triggered something.

Ah well, no harm in it & hope I do get to sleep with an anesthesiologist 1 day. At the hospital in his gear would be the only way to relieve this fantasy....

Anyway, thanks for the input and those who will continue to share their thoughts. I also don't mind the jokes 'cause laughter is the best medicine ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.