Super depressed and anxious, was it just a late app or something deeper

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

runningraindrop

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I've heard some people get in during the summer if waitlisted, so just wait it out and see what happens. I know it sucks to be in a limbo, not knowing what will happen next, but I'm sure all your hard work won't go to waste.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the encouragement. I really hope so, but in case it doesn't work out I've been working on accepting I might have to reapply and working on doing what I can to get in next time. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
There will be a lot of wait list movement after May 1st since applicants who are currently holding multiple acceptance must decide on one school by early May. I have seen people accepted at NYMC as late as July on that schools thread here on SDN. If you are not accepted by mid June then reapply and add schools such as:
Quinnipiac
Vermont
Oakland Beaumont
Western Michigan
Rosalind Franklin
Creighton
Albany
any new private schools that open in 2017 (Roseman, Henricopolis, Seton Hall, etc.)
You would have received at least one interview at the schools I listed.

There will be a lot of wait list movement after May 1st since applicants who are currently holding multiple acceptance must decide on one school by early May. I have seen people accepted at NYMC as late as July on that schools thread here on SDN. If you are not accepted by mid June then reapply and add schools such as:
Quinnipiac
Vermont
Oakland Beaumont
Western Michigan
Rosalind Franklin
Creighton
Albany
any new private schools that open in 2017 (Roseman, Henricopolis, Seton Hall, etc.)
You would have received at least one interview at the schools I listed.
Thank you for the school list! I will definitely apply to these the coming cycle. So I wouldn't have to take courses to raise my gpa?

I do not think you need to raise your GPA, just apply to more schools where you are competitive for an interview. It would not be possible to raise your GPA for the upcoming cycle unless you are currently taking courses. Do you have any state public schools you could apply to? You could also apply to several DO schools and you are competitive for any DO school.

Reactions: 1 user