supplemental materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rangerjoe

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
When schools ask for materials to be sent at the same time you send AAdSAS materials what does that mean? At the same time that you submit your application or what? Also they ask for official DAT scores are those the scores that are sent from the DAT as I specified on the application I filled out? Also is it best to send the letters of rec to AADSAS or wait until the dental schools ask for secondary information and then send them to each individual school?

Members don't see this ad.

That usually refers to your test scores, letters and transcripts. You can send your letters to AADSAS or directly to the schools. If you send it directly, it will get there faster than waiting for AADSAS. Don't wait for schools to contact you unless they specify that you should wait. Be sure to make a checklist of the things you need to send for each school and mark it off when completed. I didn't do that and got really confused of what went out. I couldn't keep track of all the things for the 15 schools that I applied to. Are you from Michigan? I'm going to U of M next month.