Supplementary question: why are you applying 2 western university of health care

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddsshin

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
why are you guys applying to Western University???
I would say.... it is close from my house, new school, small class size, dedication to enhance the quality of life for our communities.. humanistic tradition, health care professionals.. ... any suggestion?????

and are they private school?

Members don't see this ad.

why are you guys applying to Western University???
I would say.... it is close from my house, new school, small class size, dedication to enhance the quality of life for our communities.. humanistic tradition, health care professionals.. ... any suggestion?????

and are they private school?

Let me try and help, but let me tell you, I'm no expert:

Why is going to a new school important to you? Small class size?

"dedication to enhance the qualinty...." sounds like bs to me.

What tradition?

In other words, come up with one or two solid reasons and back them up. You don't need a whole list of reasons. Don't say something generic like "enhance the quality of life of....". By the way, you don't have to respond to my questions. Just food for thought.

Best of Luck.

There are couple things you can look into:

- inter-professional interaction, multi-disciplinary teaching
- variety of teaching method: Problem-Based Learning, seminar
s, .on-line modules, laboratory, clinical simulation, standardized patient exercises, direct patient care and service learning
- rich student life with 70+ student organizations
- brand new equipments & teaching facility like Health Education Center & Patient Care Center
- low student-to-faculty ratio
- early clinical exposure

That should be more than enough to write about. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
is there any point in being as creative as the aadsas app. my brain might just explode because i want to but dont know if i can do all that over again and come up with something of similiar quailty

For the question "why you are applying to WU", should I write it in bullet points format or just one big paragraph? I thought bullet points are clear and easy to read but paragraph maybe more traditional? What do you think?