Support for the August '05 MCAT-takers...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cornflake_girl

Iron Chef
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!! Congrats to those that survived the April MCAT!! :clap:

There might be some of you out there like me who are now gearing up for the August '05 MCAT.... let's use this thread for support and study advice!!

I work full time so I think my biggest challenge will be keeping work on the downlow for the next four months.... luckily, i've got enough vacation time to only work 1 day a week from July 11 - August 13th...

I bought the EK materials and I've got last summer's TPR materials... I set my schedule up so I cover all the basic topic review by July 11th... I've been in grad school (M.S. Tumor Bio, on leave of absence from PhD in immunology) so my bio is not that rusty but PS seems to have "vacated the building!" since undergrad...

I'm freaking out b/c I have been working on Physics for my first 2 weeks of reveiw and it is going SO slow!!!

Anyone else find that this has happened? I'm officially behind on my OWN schedule!!! HELP! :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

cornflake_girl said:
Hey everyone!! Congrats to those that survived the April MCAT!! :clap:

There might be some of you out there like me who are now gearing up for the August '05 MCAT.... let's use this thread for support and study advice!!

I work full time so I think my biggest challenge will be keeping work on the downlow for the next four months.... luckily, i've got enough vacation time to only work 1 day a week from July 11 - August 13th...

I bought the EK materials and I've got last summer's TPR materials... I set my schedule up so I cover all the basic topic review by July 11th... I've been in grad school (M.S. Tumor Bio, on leave of absence from PhD in immunology) so my bio is not that rusty but PS seems to have "vacated the building!" since undergrad...

I'm freaking out b/c I have been working on Physics for my first 2 weeks of reveiw and it is going SO slow!!!

Anyone else find that this has happened? I'm officially behind on my OWN schedule!!! HELP! :eek:

GOOD LUCK Cornflake gal!

I am right there with ya for the Aug MCAT! I Work full time and am a Post Bacc taking classes. MY biggest challenge, as I see it, is that its been years since touching physics, So I can relate what your going through!! I just dont have the lux of all the time off you have. My time will be taking off in July not Aug, company policy.

I got the EK material and taking TPR starting in a month or so!

Good LUCK!

Rob