Surgical residency in middle east

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Umairshariff23

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i am a final year MBBS student, i have one year of studying and one year of internship ahead of me, i am doing my MBBS in india currently and once i clear out of here i would like go for a residency program in saudi arabia or pretty much any where in the gulf

So can anyone help me understand the rules and regulations and how do i truly get into the residency program

Currently in my university we have the 'exam at the year end' system and i really hate that because i am not great at mugging up but i score +75% in my clinical exams, so when i say residency program, i mean a program in which i have to work my ass off and not give the yearly exams

Thank you in advance for your help

Members don't see this ad.

Middle East has one of the worst higher education in medicine. If Rockefeller had not discovered use of ol in internal combustion engine, desert and poverty would have annihilated them by now.

God Bless America.

Middle East has one of the worst higher education in medicine. If Rockefeller had not discovered use of ol in internal combustion engine, desert and poverty would have annihilated them by now.

God Bless America.

You, my friend are a complete idiot.:thumbdown: