Surgitel 3.0x Oakley Loupes For Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctaJ412

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find a "for sale" forum so here it goes:

I have a pair of brand new Surgitel Model EVC300s for sale. They have the popular black Oakley frames and upgraded 3.0x magnification. I bought them last December, with plans to get LASIK surgery. After several consults, I've been told that I am not a good candidate because of my high astigmatism. I need to sell these so that I can buy a pair that will fit a prescription with my astigmatism. I have literally NEVER worn these in lab or on clinic (I am a second year dental student) and they are in the same flawless condition that they were when they were sent to me. I paid almost $1,200 dollars for them. As I'm sure you guys know, quality magnification is becoming a "standard of care" in dentistry these days.

Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Surgitel-3-0x-O...ryZ31458QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I am interested in buying the loupes you listed on ebay, but never got your reserve price. Let me know if you still have them. [email protected]

whats the price for loupes

I couldn't find a "for sale" forum so here it goes:

I have a pair of brand new Surgitel Model EVC300s for sale. They have the popular black Oakley frames and upgraded 3.0x magnification. I bought them last December, with plans to get LASIK surgery. After several consults, I've been told that I am not a good candidate because of my high astigmatism. I need to sell these so that I can buy a pair that will fit a prescription with my astigmatism. I have literally NEVER worn these in lab or on clinic (I am a second year dental student) and they are in the same flawless condition that they were when they were sent to me. I paid almost $1,200 dollars for them. As I'm sure you guys know, quality magnification is becoming a "standard of care" in dentistry these days.

Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Surgitel-3-0x-O...ryZ31458QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

oakley loupes still for sale? condition? sell for..? thanks :)