Dismiss Notice

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Surgitel 3.0x Oakley Loupes For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by DoctaJ412, Jun 22, 2008.

1. DoctaJ412

Dental Student
    I couldn't find a "for sale" forum so here it goes:

I have a pair of brand new Surgitel Model EVC300s for sale. They have the popular black Oakley frames and upgraded 3.0x magnification. I bought them last December, with plans to get LASIK surgery. After several consults, I've been told that I am not a good candidate because of my high astigmatism. I need to sell these so that I can buy a pair that will fit a prescription with my astigmatism. I have literally NEVER worn these in lab or on clinic (I am a second year dental student) and they are in the same flawless condition that they were when they were sent to me. I paid almost $1,200 dollars for them. As I'm sure you guys know, quality magnification is becoming a "standard of care" in dentistry these days.

Here's the link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Surgitel-3-0x-Oakley-Dental-Loupes-Black-Heine-Sheer_W0QQitemZ250262068780QQihZ015QQcategoryZ31458QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. James Jones

Dental Student
    Hey, I am interested in buying the loupes you listed on ebay, but never got your reserve price. Let me know if you still have them. [email protected]

4. amrita1

whats the price for loupes

5. marieski5

oakley loupes still for sale? condition? sell for..? thanks :)