Surgitel Loupes with Oakley Frames

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doncorleone

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of surgitel 2.5x magnification flip up loupes with the oakley frames. super comfortable. I have had them almost two years. very good condition. if you hold them up to the light you can see some light scratches near the nosepiece. you can't see the scratches when the loupes are on. other than that, perfect condition. let me know if you are interested. i can send you some pictures or answer any questions. i paid 850, so make an offer.

Members don't see this ad.

no longer available, thanks.

Alright, so i just stumbled back on this thread, as I was going to post my loupes for sale...again.
I don't know why (two years ago), I said they were no longer available, as I just found them in my closet. Perhaps I thought I lost them...
Anyways, they are in the same exact condition as they were when I first posted this. I am going to download some pictures. Let me know if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
i am asking $500, make me an offer, i really don't care. they are sitting in my closet, not doing me any good, but i'm not going to give them away...
And just to clarify, as I have had several people ask, the scuff are on the glasses, not the loupes. the loupes actually have protective covers over them.

for some reason it won't let me download the pictures. send me a message or post your email address and i'll send them to you. sorry.