SurgiTel Oakley Loupes & Accessories! Like New!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MissGleason

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
SurgiTel Oakley Surgical Loupes & Accessories

LIKE BRAND NEW!!! These are the new loupes that everyone is wearing. Finally a fashionable pair of loupes, thanks to Oakley! No scratches! Perfect condition!

Loupes:
2.5x Magnification
Oakley Frame Model No. EVC250XF
Patented

Plus you will get:
2 fully lined hard SurgiTel storage/carrying cases
SurgiTel Cleaning Cloth
SurgiTel Screwdriver for adjusting
Head Strap
Lens covers

Picture Attached.

I will start these at $900, and whoever gives me the best offer in 10 days will get these loupes! Offers can be sent to [email protected]

I love them and wish I could keep them, but I just don't need them and have 2 more pairs at home that are a better magnification for the type of surgery I do. We will use Paypal to complete the transaction so that both buyer and seller are protected from fraud.

Due to the nature of this product, I can not accept returns. This item is guaranteed authentic and was purchased by me directly from SurgiTel, brand new. Item will ship immediately once payment is received. $11.00 Shipping via USPS Priority Mail.
Please email with any questions! Thank you & good luck!

DISCLAIMER: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Loupes.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 454
oakley loupes still for sale? condition? sell for..? thanks :)