Surprise for premed donors!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HumidBeing

In Memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you are a premed who is a DONOR and did NOT sign up for the August Donor Raffle (not the big, Test Prep Week raffle, the monthly raffle just for donors), and you still have the MCAT ahead of you, this thread is for you!

The first 10 donors who sign up in this thread will be eligible to receive a surprise gift to help them prepare for the MCAT. :)

There will be an identical thread on the Pre-Osteo forum so that everyone will have an equal chance. The winners will be the first 10 from the combined threads. TEN total, not ten each.

On your marks. Get set. GO!

Clarification: if you participated in the Aug Donor Raffle, you are still eligible for this.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
i donated earlier today :)

Members don't see this ad :)
milkkittehalwa128648686402544348.jpg

Chris1264 who donated and replied above gets a sweet payback!

Each month donors have special opportunities to win free gifts.

We still have a few surprises left to offer the premeds right now. So, don't be shy about signing up! (Like our members are shy?:confused:)

I can't believe that over 150 people have viewed this thread and not been donors in need of extra MCAT study aids!

Members don't see this ad :)
Talked to banannaface, the instructions are actually posted in the Claudia and Riley announcement:

Send a check directly to SDN to be directed to the fund. Please make checks payable to "Coastal Research Group" (SDN's parent organization) and place a note on the check "For" field which indicates that it is to be used for the memorial fund.
Checks can be mailed to :
Student Doctor Network
PO Box 1160
Sunset Beach, CA 90742

If you want to include something with your username on it, that might make sure that it gets credited to your account.

Talked to banannaface, the instructions are actually posted in the Claudia and Riley announcement:

If you want to include something with your username on it, that might make sure that it gets credited to your account.

Ok, I was hoping there was a credit card method, but alas....

Chris1264 who donated and replied above gets a sweet payback!

Each month donors have special opportunities to win free gifts.

We still have a few surprises left to offer the premeds right now. So, don't be shy about signing up! (Like our members are shy?:confused:)

I can't believe that over 150 people have viewed this thread and not been donors in need of extra MCAT study aids!
I need stuff, just not MCAT stuff! :D

yay, can I prepar 4 MCATs plz?

I donated but am done with the MCAT. Put in a good word with your med-school's selection committee pliz?? pliz pliz?? I'll donate extra

Me! If there are any rewards left?

One left for me? Please. :)

Thanks! :thumbup:

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have 10 winners!

Every month there are prizes just for donors. We have now issued all of our August prizes.

This thread is now closed. :)

Enjoy your freebies!

Status
Not open for further replies.