Position Swap Swap

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefulophthalmology

LoveGodphysician
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Posted before.
Got into pm&r but would like to swap to ophthalmology or anesthesia for pgy2. Pm&r in Texas for 2016.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, where in Texas is your PM&R? I am changing subspecialty so do not have a position to swap you. However, I can take your spot if that helps. I'm hoping to go to Dallas Fort Worth area. thanks.

What sub specialty are you switching from ? If you are switching then you would have a spot to switch from ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Swap: Currently I am a PGY-1 IM resident in NY. I would like to switch to Michigan for my IM PGY-2. Let me know if you are interested.

Posted before.
Got into pm&r but would like to swap to ophthalmology or anesthesia for pgy2. Pm&r in Texas for 2016.
There is a PGY2 vacancy in Opthalmology posted in resident swap. You may want to check it out if you are able to transfer

Posted before.

Given you are an DO graduate, it is highly unlikely that you would get a spot in ophthalmology. Anesthesia could be a possibility, but so could losing your PM&R spot with no chances for moving forward. Be very careful in what you ask for.