[Sweet Sixteen] 2009 GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP: Vote Now!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vooooooooooooooooooote!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
zelda-tat.jpg

I'd hit it.

Zelda.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
If by "job," we mean "assaulting a coworker with fistfuls of ivy," then sure.

He still wore a suit with artificial nipples. You know, just in case.

batman-george-clooney.jpg

Artificial nipples?

Well EXCUUUSE me princess.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxY8lpYAUM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I wonder if Batman would have been in the lead if this was 1997, when people's perception of Batman was this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKNSstnq4sg[/youtube]

Really? Batman?

The Bat Mobile looks like something out of an Armenian techno video, and Alicia Silverstone as Bat Girl. C'mon people!

Every time you vote for Batman, Sub-Saharan African Children DIE!
ch4_photo2.jpg

Do you really want their blood on your hands? I think NOT!

Vote Zelda!

Paid for by the Saviors of DABs!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2yv8aT0UFc[/youtube]

Vote Zelda.

Everytime you vote Batman, god kills a kitten.

sad_kitten.jpg

Don't make kitty sad!

Zelda would make a better healer than Batman :D

Bruce Wayne's parents were murdered in front of his eyes as a young child. Instead of falling into a pit of despair, he became a wealthy businessman, generous philanthropist, and the G*DDAMN Batman. Can you imagine the personal statement he would write?

Though he shows no mercy to the criminals of Gotham City

batman.jpg

he retains a sensitive side that will aid him in building rapport with his patients.

lol5.jpg

VOTE FOR BATMAN.

Paid for by the Committee of Chuck Norris Invented Karate.

chuck-norris-approved.jpg

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Bruce Wayne's parents were murdered in front of his eyes as a young child. Instead of falling into a pit of despair, he became a wealthy businessman, generous philanthropist, and the G*DDAMN Batman. Can you imagine the personal statement he would write?

The Goddamn Batman's Goddamn Personal Statement said:
You know me. You've seen me. You may love me, or hate me, but you don't know me. You've heard stories of a phantom who lurks in the night, perhaps even of the dark knight keeping silent watch over Gotham City's slumber. But I prefer the name Gotham's bookies, thieves, mobsters, and streetwalkers scream into their pillows at night.

I'm the goddamn batman. This is my story.

My father, Thomas Wayne, always adored that old movie--The Legend of Zorro. Despite my mother Martha's protest, he insisted that I, his six-year-old boy see it. And see it we did--in a decrepit repertory house off crime alley.

There, a mugging became a double murder.

There, my mother took one last look into the eyes over her only son...

...and saw me become a demon.

Let me into your goddamn medical school.

Now, look here. This hell-bound vengeance-bent little boy has an alterior motive. Medical school is just a means to his bloody end. Do you think he's actually going to practice? Do you think he's going to mean it when he swears to do no harm? Do you think he's going to give up his nights of cloaked vigilantism?

Do you think with an arrest record like that he'd actually get licensed?

No.

Vote Zelda.
She'd never use a gimmick like a batsuit with carbon fiber nipples to impress her patients.

Last edited:
how is batman winning??

i think we must have lost the point of this contest, its who would you choose to be a doctor? not who did u wish u were as a little person...

batman beats the crap outa ppl and has like zero compassion or regard for rules. great of fighting villians, not so great for becoming a physician, unless u want ur doc to kick ur ass and tell u to suck it up.

zelda on the other hand HAS MAGIC POWERS THAT HEAL... COMMON + shes hot which is something i like to see when im sick + she can kick ass if needed + compassion is her thing.

u think batman would write a sick personal statement? zelda's parents are nowhere to be found AND she has been kidnapped (and most probably sexually assulted) like 15 times and is still well adjusted, batman's parents dieing ant got **** on that.

Vote Zelda

Paid for by hot-doctor love association of america

how is batman winning??

i think we must have lost the point of this contest, its who would you choose to be a doctor? not who did u wish u were as a little person...

batman beats the crap outa ppl and has like zero compassion or regard for rules. great of fighting villians, not so great for becoming a physician, unless u want ur doc to kick ur ass and tell u to suck it up.

zelda on the other hand HAS MAGIC POWERS THAT HEAL... COMMON + shes hot which is something i like to see when im sick + she can kick ass if needed + compassion is her thing.

u think batman would write a sick personal statement? zelda's parents are nowhere to be found AND she has been kidnapped (and most probably sexually assulted) like 15 times and is still well adjusted, batman's parents dieing ant got **** on that.

Vote Zelda

Simple, more people like Batman than Zelda. I stopped trying to come up with legitimate reasons a long time ago :p

Simple, more people like Batman than Zelda. I stopped trying to come up with legitimate reasons a long time ago :p

Wrong! It's that more people have had a recent or more frequent exposure to Batman than Zelda.

Vote Zelda.

Vote Zelda.

Vote Zelda.

how is batman winning??

Vote Zelda

now, i personally already voted for the batmin, because of his clever mind and attention to detail and whatnot. you make a half-decent argument, but zelda is a woman and therefore already over-represented in medicine.

tough break. looks like the batman wins. vote batman, because heath ledger would also, if he were still around.

now, i personally already voted for the batmin, because of his clever mind and attention to detail and whatnot. you make a half-decent argument, but zelda is a woman and therefore already over-represented in medicine.

tough break. looks like the batman wins. vote batman, because heath ledger would also, if he were still around.

As opposed to men, who are somehow URM?:laugh:

Vote Zelda.
Because Hylean princesses are underrepresented minorities in medicine. Do you know any??

:laugh:

Vote Zelda.

that certainly was the implication. its all relative, and if im on an adcom, these numbers are always in the back of my mind, right?

Vote Zelda.
Because Hylean princesses are underrepresented minorities in medicine. Do you know any??

so her only qualification is the accident of her birth?

sheesh, thats a convincing argument in favor of affirmative action right there, that is.

is it too late to change my vote?

so her only qualification is the accident of her birth?

sheesh, thats a convincing argument in favor of affirmative action right there, that is.

is it too late to change my vote?

Her qualifications have already been discussed at length.

In summary: Zelda has an active interest in the wellbeing of others and has demonstrated this by apt and frequent use of the triforce of wisdom. She has no criminal record. She has never killed a man. She can heal people.

Batman on the other hand is a pedophile crack addict who spends his evenings causing permanent, debilitating injury.

Choose wisely.

Vote Zelda.
Because Batman is a pedophile crack addict who spends his evenings causing permanent, debilitating injury. On purpose.

this forum is replete with muckraking and slander, which only highlight the lacunae in your candidate's platform.

this forum is replete with muckraking and slander, which only highlight the lacunae in your candidate's platform.

Have you read the more recent Batman? He was addicted to meth and crack then died.

Vote Zelda.
Because she's never been addicted to meth or crack and has yet to die.

Her qualifications have already been discussed at length.

In summary: Zelda has an active interest in the wellbeing of others and has demonstrated this by apt and frequent use of the triforce of wisdom. She has no criminal record. She has never killed a man. She can heal people.

Batman on the other hand is a pedophile crack addict who spends his evenings causing permanent, debilitating injury.

Choose wisely.

Vote Zelda.
Because Batman is a pedophile crack addict who spends his evenings causing permanent, debilitating injury. On purpose.

Who's running a smear campaign now? :laugh:

My vote is for Zelda, because I know she's Zelda and what she stands for. How can I vote for Batman knowing that he's just a face behind a mask. I couldn't trust any physician that doesn't have show his face when treating my illnesses. Plus the Zelda games have been far superior than the batman games

Zelda FTW!!!

Batman is one of the most disciplined and intelligent humans ever (in the DC universe). Zelda just keeps getting captured by Gannon and causing Link all sorts of problems.

Batman is more driven. And if he tells you to follow post-op care instructions, you'll be scared enough to do so.

Batman is one of the most disciplined and intelligent humans ever (in the DC universe). Zelda just keeps getting captured by Gannon and causing Link all sorts of problems.

Batman is more driven. And if he tells you to follow post-op care instructions, you'll be scared enough to do so.

Or, you know, dead. 50-50.

Batman doesn't kill (anymore.... ignore the gun he had at first..... and that Frank Miller weirdness)

Frank Miller used to be really good for Batman. It's a shame he lost his friggin' mind.

All-Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder is on hiatus. That was one trainwreck I was waiting for!:cry:

And less so if he were to show up like this, right?
allstar.jpg

Vote Zelda.

I just realized that wasn't the army blocking, so here you go:
ZebraBatman_1.jpg

zebra.jpg

Rainbow_Batman2.png

RainbowBatman1.jpg

I wonder which one he wore to the interview...

A zebra/rainbow Batman somehow isn't nearly as intimidating...:D

Batman is one of the most disciplined and intelligent humans ever
Oh Rly?

VampireBatman.jpg

batman_bloodstorm_p18_panel5.jpg

z021306batman.jpg

vampire_batman.jpg

If you don't wan't a colleague who'll spend the majority of their time begging you for scripts and raiding the blood bank, Vote Zelda!!

45-37 currently in favor of Batman. Tick tock, Zelda fans...

45-37 currently in favor of Batman. Tick tock, Zelda fans...

calendar-man.jpg

Tsk, tsk. Calendar Man. Calendar Man, a notoriously lame DC bat-universe villain wants the bat to win! This can only mean disaster for the future of medicine!

Vote Zelda.
No one quite as lame as Calendar Man will come to the hospital trying to hunt her down.

Speaking of which, have any of you considered how much collateral damage there would be involved if Batman were to start practicing? How many patients and their families will be maimed, tortured, or killed just to get to him?

You saw what they did to Rachel Dawes? Just think of what they'll be willing to do to your poor grandmothers!

original_image.png

Because Kate Walsh would want you to, even if Bacchus doesn't realize it.

So you insult me by comparing me to some lame Calendar Man and then you try to use Kate Walsh for evil?

Myuu, how far you've fallen (shakes head)

So you insult me by comparing me to some lame Calendar Man and then you try to use Kate Walsh for evil?

Myuu, how far you've fallen (shakes head)
haha Myuu you are scaring me