[Sweet Sixteen] 2009 GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP: Vote Now!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vooooooooooooooooooote!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't even see how there is a competition. Zelda may be cool, but she's a passive character. She just sits around and waits to get rescued while Batman is a do-er! He's actually a central character haha

Members don't see this ad.

original_image.png

Members don't see this ad :)
Indeed.

Batman: moonlighting on his day-job since 1939.

Vote Zelda.

Wtf, when did Zelda make up so much ground? Time for a rousing Batman campaign ad to widen the lead again.

I'm still on the fence, I plan to vote tomorrow morning. Zelda's going pretty well, but I'm thinking that Batman is a much more proactive, "man of action" type of person. Zelda is just there to heal Link and be rescued. I don't think that's what we need on SDN yet. Although I don't know what the purpose of this whole thing is for.. :laugh:

zelda-ocarinaoftime-motivation.jpg

A VOTE FOR ZELDA IS A VOTE FOR STATUTORY RAPE.

batman2.jpg

Imagine what this monster would do during his peds rotation :scared:

Vote Zelda!

What does Link and Saria have to do with Zelda? Is it guilt by association? :confused:

There are like zero Zelda pictures out there. Everytime I google Zelda, it comes up with Link :(

Members don't see this ad :)
To make matters worse, it appears as though Batman is raping this poor cat.

Do you really want to vote for a cat raper?

VOTE ZELDA!

I think it stops being a "cat" when it's bigger than a person :scared:

There are like zero Zelda pictures out there. Everytime I google Zelda, it comes up with Link :(

VOTE FOR BATMAN.
Because when you google "Zelda," you should get pictures of Zelda instead of Link.

batsuit-nipples.jpg

Vote Zelda.
Because Myuu managed to get to a computer before class started and was reminded that neither she nor Zelda are in need of extra bat-nipples.

Even this picture of Zelda?

zelda01-735707.jpg

The problem with this logic is that you volunteer a picture of a random man/woman/it wearing a Zelda costume, whereas I found a picture of the ACTUAL batman that was aired on television in the 60's. That picture of batman, sadly, is reality...

Mrs_Grouty_sad%20kitten.jpg

Batman Supports Animal Cruelty!

batman-elephant.jpg

A vote for batman is a vote against this poor defenseless kitten:

cute-sad-kitten02.jpg

Vote Zelda!

lol1.jpg

VOTE FOR BATMAN.
Because he makes criminals wish they didn't stealed some stuff.

What is up with the batman and zelda obsessions :confused:

Batman gained a vote since I last checked. Myuu step up your game!

Myuu has been campaigning hardcore for Zelda. Maybe one of the other Zelda supporters could lend her a hand?

I uninstalled photoshop so I'll do my best. If this even looks slightly familiar to you and you still vote for Batman, then shame on you.

gold_zelda.jpg

I feel old D:

I uninstalled photoshop so I'll do my best. If this even looks slightly familiar to you and you still vote for Batman, then shame on you.

gold_zelda.jpg

I feel old D:

own it. beat it.

Zelda sure can get rescued like a pro.

On the other hand, I also grew up with:

batmansign.jpg

batmana.jpg

batman10.jpg

batmananimatednewlook.jpg

3197_651783493749_25814019_39435932_40483_n.jpg

A vote for Batman is a vote for Sean Hannity.

VOTE ZELDA.

Morning Zelda fans! It's 51-43 here with partly cloudy skies and no chance in hell of Zelda taking home the crown before 1:30 PM this afternoon.

Morning Zelda fans! It's 51-43 here with partly cloudy skies and no chance in hell of Zelda taking home the crown before 1:30 PM this afternoon.

I hope it's raining in NY.

Vote Zelda.
Because it's sunny with a high of 70 today.

And the WINNAH is the BATMAN!!

Paid for by the DZSG (Dumb Zelda Support Group :p)

Nice try.

Vote Zelda.
Because we're only down 7 and we have only three hours to go.
Vote Zelda.

Nice try.

Vote Zelda.
Because we're only down 7 and we have only three hours to go.
Vote Zelda.

It's too bad you can't change your vote (though I got mine right the first time). Myuu should have made believers out of everyone that Zelda should win this match-up.

Vote Zelda.
[OMG, where did Myuu's picture go?!]
Do it for me? Pretty please?

This is soooo disappearing later today...

Last edited: