[Sweet Sixteen] Men's Champion vs. Women's Champion: Vote now!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vote! Vote now, dammit!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quix

Herr Professor
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sweet Sixteen Thunderdome!

Two people enter, one person leaves.
Two people enter, one person leaves.

Break the deal, spin the wheel!

Squaring off:

Men's Champion:
Darth Vader
33 (10/13/10) 3.65

darth-vader.jpg

Versus

Women's Champion:
Hermione Granger
MCAT 37 (12/12/13) 3.9

Hermione_poster_detail.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hermione. By the way, how did Darth Vader get a 3.65 GPA? What teacher would give him less than an A? Or is this gpa from his Anakin days?

I sure wouldn't want Darth Vader to be doctor.

He has no arms...

The force just puts Vader over the top. He gets my vote.

i knew she was going to be hot when she got older.:)

I sure wouldn't want Darth Vader to be doctor.

He has no arms...

Between the force and extremely precise cyborg arms... I think he'd actually be a better surgeon than a human.

Vader. No contest.

Members don't see this ad :)
PS this is secretly a "who would you rather do" contest, like all admissions. Please keep that in mind.

Hahaha.

Just wanted to remind you that Emma Watson does not turn 18 until Tuesday.

Emma Watson has been legal in her native country for quite some time now.

And she has probably been banged more than most of you will be by the time you get to cut someone open.

stats alone - Hermione
mental stability - Hermione
interpersonal skills - Hermione
compassion - Hermione
physical fitness - Hermione
common sense - Hermione
track record of cooperation - Hermione
ability to learn massive amounts in a short period - Hermione
hotness - Hermione +++

Hermione is the most likely to succeed throughout school and as a physician.

My vote goes to Hermione.

(I'm sure that the Fruitcake Lady was a super hot handful in her heyday because she definitely had the wisdom that only experience can bring.)

I'm going to take a stand vote for Darth. I mean, he represents the ultimate potential for turning around and being good. WIth Hermione, you never know but she could always take advantage of her talent and turn to the dark side.

Hermione Granger.

Her MCAT and GPA are good and better than Vader's. She can relate with people more than Vader can. She's brave and she believes in her capabilities. She has common sense, compassion for others, cooperation (works well in a team - important for a physician)...and she's downright awesome! :D

They both are strong candidates, but my vote goes to Vader. He's a non-trad with military service, leadership experience, and a long history of overcoming hardships.

And as much as I like her, Hermione is a huge gunner.

Does Vader count as URM since his voice was done by James Earl Jones?

Vader

do we really want another stereotype into med school?

Vader. He can do 30+ force surgeries at once. Imagine how much money hospitals can make off of him!

I take Hermoine.

Questionable self-esteem, cute body, socially-maladjusted: the perfect female med student.

I would be offended if I didn't agree. My vote is for Hermione.

Hermione FTW

Darth Vader says he's the best applicant, but Darth Vader has a secret he doesn't want you to know.

Ever since a child he's been using the force.
force_choke_2.jpg

Positive role model? His own child was caught using the force.
LukeSkywalkerANHV3Wallpaper.jpg

Do you really want this kind of strung out user in medical school?

shawscene.jpg

Paid for by the committee to admit Hermione Granger.

Darth Vader says he's the best applicant, but Darth Vader has a secret he doesn't want you to know.

Ever since a child he's been using the force.
force_choke_2.jpg

Positive role model? His own child was caught using the force.
LukeSkywalkerANHV3Wallpaper.jpg

Do you really want this kind of strung out user in medical school?

shawscene.jpg

Paid for by the committee to admit Hermione Granger.

YES! Dirty Politics, Lets make it happen!

Hermione Granger hands down.

It was the first day back at Hogwarts and Hermione was desperately trying to manage her new schedule. If only she hadn’t registered for Muggle Studies, Runes, AND Seminar in Healing. Being “pre-heal” at Hogwarts was no easy task. Sure, she came off as a know-it-all, but it took long, long hours for her to be able to answer each question with ease.

On top of excelling in her studies, she also had to do extracurricular activities. Everybody knows, of course, that starting a club to help the unfortunate is the best way to get admitted to a first-rate Healing School, so she was determined to make S.P.E.W. a success. Slowly she pulled on the delicate gold chain hanging beneath her robes and revealed a fervently spinning globe. She peered into the tiny device and almost thought she could see into the future.

Sure, she had promised Harry and Ron that she would stop using. It was an addiction, and it had only complicated her life in the past. But she just needed to get through this year. How else was she going to manage schoolwork, S.P.E.W., and organizing that mission trip to help the dwarves in Middle Earth? She could feel the pressure building up inside of her, and knew that she needed to find a release. She was going to use the time-turner. All she needed was a little hit. A couple hours should do it. Slowly, she started turning the little globe “One…two…thr--” All of a sudden the door to the Gryffindor common room opened.

Hermione saw the tell-tale glimpse of red and knew that she was busted. Quickly, she stuffed the time-turner deep into her robes, hoping he hadn’t seen. Fortunately, Ron was much too interested in kissing Hermione to notice anything. Unfortunately, the globe was still spinning in her pockets, and before their lips had parted, they were both thrust into a place that existed a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…

TO BE CONTINUED…

Bump

I'm so needy :D Has no one read my story?

Nope.

In all seriousness, I'm waiting on the next part ;).

Yay!

Just as soon as I figure out to spell Darth Vader's heavy breathing, here are some things I've considered

*whooooooo* *shroooo* *heavybreathing*

Vader.

With her looks and smarts, there's no reason for her to go into medicine. She could easily sway some rich bachelor into buying her everything she needs. Unless she has another motive, which case she's hiding something. Vader has nothing to hide. He is determined, strong, dependable, smart and precise. Not to mention he has SO many life experiences that trumps any experience Hermione has. He helped run an EMPIRE AND still managed a great gpa and mcat. What did hermione do? Study? :thumbdown: Help Harry Potter win a game of quidage:thumbdown:. Besides, do you really want to be force choked by Vader for not letting him become a doctor?:laugh:

Do you guys really think Hermione's a hotty??? Maybe its just me, but :thumbdown: blah!

Hermoine. She has a 37/3.9 vs Vader's 33/3.65. Yeah, yeah, stats aren't everything... I vote for Hermoine, the gunner with a heart of gold.

Do you guys really think Hermione's a hotty??? Maybe its just me, but :thumbdown: blah!

Yeah, I don't see what these guys are flipping out over either... She still looks VERY young, and there's something about her eyebrows... (that's probably something only girls notice anyway.)