[Sweet Sixteen] Men's Champion vs. Women's Champion: Vote now!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vote! Vote now, dammit!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you amaze me, ra.

my 3 hour Organic Lab was canceled today, I have more free time than I know what to do with...

Members don't see this ad.

RA do you stalk hermione??? She probably has a restraining order out for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
haha I didn't want to bring Harry into this. He has fought enough in his life without being dragged through a heated admissions battle.

A battle no doubt more treacherous than that with Lord Voldemort

No way jose. That was TOTALLY not my fault. My family has voted for democracy since Lincoln.

Fair enough.

P.S. Why is it when I hit reply to this thread, I hear Hermione, all ecstatic about being 18 and having a great day because of it?!

starwarsbushcheneynv7.jpg

No More Bush. Vote Hermione.

Paid for by: Americans... We're sorry about the last 8 years... (527).

Members don't see this ad :)
starwarsbushcheneynv7.jpg

No More Bush. Vote Hermione.

Paid for by: Americans... We're sorry about the last 8 years... (527).

I have always respected you but I like you infinetely more now. Any American who can see what the rest of the world sees deserves a :thumbup:!

Hermione is flat chested....If she got a boob job that would be a little better, but shes also one of those girls that needs a paper bag....

Not just one paper bag, but two... One for her and one for you...just in case her's fell off

Although Hermione proponents will have you believe that she upholds an image of innocence, she has been known to be far from that. Look at this photograph snapped outside of a love hotel. Hermione was seen walking out with not one but TWO sex partners after attending a swinger party.
harry-potter-actors.jpg

And What's more, The partner on the left was clearly UNSATISIFED with her performance while the right one looks paler than a storm trooper's armor. Where we hava always known Hermione as the village bicycle, now we know that the ride is not even a good one!

Hermione's infadility is one that knows no bounds. Why just look at these photographs snapped the bedroom of her supposedly hated enemy Malfoy. It seems that Hermione has been playing both sides of the Lord Voldemort conflict.
dyherm.jpg

Malfoy has recently come out with shocking stories of how he has been a long time victim of Hermione's dangerous S&M desires and has suffered irreversable psychological trauma. but even in his current fragile state, Hermione still was caught toying with the poor boy and telling him to keep his mouth shut.

dhr.jpg

During the day, Hermione may seem like a harmless little girl, but at night, her instinct and lust for blood and flesh is brought out. Her proponents have tried this hidden for decades but in reality, Herimone is the daughter of the vampire known as Alacard and the demon Lilith.

13651~Vampire-Posters.jpg

Wait, this just in! Hermione's so called long term endorser, Jesus, has just laid the holy smack down on the person who spread the lie that he stands behind the, "fiend" known as Herimone. In the press cconference that followed, Jesus was quoted in saying, "Thou shall not use the lord's name in vein!"

jesus-angry.jpg

Oh dear...

I have the overwhelming desire to post a link to this thread on Emma Watson fan websites - or to email it to her publicist. I wonder if she would post any youtube videos in response

:) I live in Illinois. I volunteer for Obama. I'm the good kind of American.

So people who live in the South, volunteer for Republicans, and don't subscribe to self-loathing Americanism are bad?

Just seeking some clarification.

Just like Hermione herself, her supporters have been spreading lies to derail Vadar's image. However, their little tricks are no match for the truth. The so called "Storm Trooper Kissing" Incident has long been understood to be a misunderstanding in the office romance between two employees of the Empire. The two are now engaged with the blessings of Darth Vadar as has forgave them for having tarnished his name. This is just another example of how Darth Vadar is one who supports and upholds the integrety of love and marriage.
Insideshot2.jpg

As stated before, Darth Vadar has made landmark strides in progressing equal opportunity in the work place and has long employeed people of all race and gender. Unlike a certain university that Hermione goes to which racial diversity is as a joke as the handful of token minorieties that they allow.

No one has a life with mistakes. However, Darth Vadar is welcome to change in his life and recongizes the mistakes he has made as well as the importance to atone for them and learn from them. Seen below is the memorial that he has setup within his origanization to make amends with the people who has had a rough history with. The Jedi of the old republic now welcomes Vadar as one of their own.

071026_p18_star.jpg

stop looking at 13 year old girls! i've never heard of an an 18 year old getting a boob job. the youngest I know of is 23.

Yeah, I've known a couple 18yo and younger getting boob jobs, but it's kinda.... sad.
Yeah, girls start getting boobs before 18, but they're definitely not fully matured by the time they're 18... i'd say closer to 21 or 22.

Oh dear...

I have the overwhelming desire to post a link to this thread on Emma Watson fan websites - or to email it to her publicist. I wonder if she would post any youtube videos in response

You should, haha, all in good fun :D

What would the puppies do?

Darth-Vader-Pet-Costume-Star-Wars-Pet-Costume-(tm)_50103-lg.jpeg

VOTE FOR VADER!!

Endorsed by: Puppies EVERYWHERE

cute-puppies-2.jpg

http://www.truebred-labradors.com/slides/labrador-puppies-sleeping%20-picture-3.jpg
puppy-sausages-toy.jpg

WE LOVE VADER, WOOF!

So people who live in the South, volunteer for Republicans, and don't subscribe to self-loathing Americanism are bad?

Just seeking some clarification.

No. People who live in the south, volunteer for republicans, and view the world through a nationalistic "America can do nothing wrong blinder" are the bad kind of Americans.

My point was that I am from the Land of Lincoln (I drove by his house daily). I volunteer democratic because I understand that one side of the aisle is only looking inward and the other is looking across the pond as well. The right has somehow put up this mask of being more religious than the left but is still against universal health care, real aid in Africa, and Peace. I don't want this thread to turn into politics. But what I was getting at is I am a young and active American who looks at the nation and sees problems that need fixed, and looks abroad for examples of those. I am not part of the America is always right school. I understand that we are a part of something larger than the US and have moral obligations to the rest of the world.

End real politics. Time to make an attack ad.

Darth Vader Attacking ELMO:
darth_elmo.jpg

Darth Vader Attacking Einstein:

Einstein-v-Vader.jpg

Darth Vader De-masked:

vader_fight_bw_cheney.jpg

Darth Vader soliciting Child Prostitutes:

vaderphone.jpg

Vader arrested after an exhaustive manhunt following his attacks on CHILDREN:

iraqfed9.jpg

Even VADER is voting for Hermione!

darth-vader-reading-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows1.jpg

Don't Be swayed by The Dark Side!

Vote Hermione Granger.

Paid for by: The "Vader please stop running attack ads, my grades will suffer" committee.

No. People who live in the south, volunteer for republicans, and view the world through a nationalistic "America can do nothing wrong blinder" are the bad kind of Americans.

My point was that I am from the Land of Lincoln (I drove by his house daily). I volunteer democratic because I understand that one side of the aisle is only looking inward and the other is looking across the pond as well. The right has somehow put up this mask of being more religious than the left but is still against universal health care, real aid in Africa, and Peace. I don't want this thread to turn into politics. But what I was getting at is I am a young and active American who looks at the nation and sees problems that need fixed, and looks abroad for examples of those. I am not part of the America is always right school. I understand that we are a part of something larger than the US and have moral obligations to the rest of the world.

End real politics. Time to make an attack ad.

:thumbup:
I wish everyone, and I literally mean everyone - American, Canadian, Mexican, just to name a few - would truly subscribe to this worldview. However, that's not happening anytime soon.

darth-vader-reading-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows1.jpg

Vote for the cadididate who takes the time to look at both sides of the argument.

Not the one that you have to use magic to get rid of.
harrypotter.jpg

Herimone would have you believe that Vadar is associated with childhood prostitution without solid evidence. Just look below for the biggest victim of Herimone's sick and twisted fantasies!

harry1.jpg

Don't let THIS happen to your children.

paid for by the coalition of You started it

Darth Vader:
*The only candidate to accept money from PAC's Lobbyists and the Trade Federation.
* The only candidate to attempt Genocide of the Jedi.
* The only candidate to capture and torture a Princess (Leia).
* The only candidate to unilaterally attack the free planet of Alderaan

Here is what REAL Americans think about Vader:
"Darth Vader doesn't care about Black People"
- Kanye West.

"Care about people, Darth Vader does not."
- Yoda

"
Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny."
-Yoda

There is no return from the dark side,
VOTE HERMIONE!
emma_watson_headshot3.jpg

paid for by: Obama for America.

It seems the only way that Hermione knows how to gather supporters is through selling virtue to the dark side. In her recenty attempt to sway Professor Snape to her side, this picture was captured.

Snape_and_Hermione_2_by_azraelgeffen.jpg

It's a good thing that Professor Snape was able to break her magical spell at the last moment and now testify for her evil ways

Both sides of the Argument?

Vader would like you to believe that he is keeping his options open but:
chewbacca.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca . Chewbacca is a wookie from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this admission selection? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this election! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a pundit defending a major medical school candidate, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that board room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Hippocratic Oath, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed committee, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must support HERMIONE! The defense rests.

paid for by: The assembly of minority senators to the republic. (527).

Do you guys realize the votes have been 35-55 for a long long time now??

I think its over, ugly, flatchested, drunk girl wins :(

Official Press Release From the Granger Campaign:

Hogsmeade: Don't believe all that you see! The conservative media is at it Again! They are trying to label Hermione as a seductress. Will you help fight back?

With a simple donation you can help us fight the republ--- I mean Empire's attack machine. Send a message to a friend and tell them you plan to vote for change.

All of us at the campaign have been disturbed by these slanderous attacks on Hermione's credibility. Its time for a FACT check! *spoiler alert*
- Following the fall of Voldemort, Hermione married Ronald Weasley and has remained happy and loyal to him sense.
- The empire has always used clones to get what they want. It was recently discovered that upon her birth Hermione's DNA was stolen by the Empire and cloned. Fearing that one day she would become a doctor and Vader would not, he made a clone and positioned it in ways to make Hermione seem less perfect.

Join us in the fight for compassionate, intelligent physicians.

Vote Hermione.

Hermione Granger

Listen to what the heros of America has said about her:

"United We stand! Divided and Hermione wins!"
-George Washington

"No Respect, No respect at all!"
-Rodney Dangerfield

"What?"
-Patrick from Spongebob Squre Pants

The ONLY candidate who has NEVER worked in a medical environment.
The ONLY candidate who has tried to CHEAT in school by creating multiple copies of herself.
The ONLY candidate who eats puppies when she is hungry!

So i found a picture of Hermione as a tranny, but alas!!! I dont thik it would be a good idea to post it on here.

Darth Vader

Now hear what people have said about Darth Vadar

"Give me Darth Vader or Give me Death"
-Patrick Henry

"Whoooo! Party On dude!"
-Slurms Mckenzie

"Go get them tiger"
-Mary Jane

"I would totaly vote for Darth Vader"
-Barack Obama

Lets take Obamas stand on this

A VOTE FOR VADER IS A VOTE FOR CHANGE!!!!

Im freakin tired of hearing about change in obamas speeches.