[Sweet Sixteen] Most Deserving Student to be admitted... MEN'S BRACKET-2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just realized, our spring break is next week, and I'm gonna be out of the country.

I'm gonna miss most of the tournament...

Ah well, I don't mind that much :p

Oh well, you can catch up when you get back!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Because of the server maintenance going on tomorrow morning from 6-8AM Pacific, I'm going to be putting up the next vote at 10PM Pacific (Midnight Central), and then like last week, it will run until around 5 PM Central on Saturday. The next vote after that will run until Monday morning.

jack sparrow!

also, johnny depp > brad pitt.

[Banzai!]Voting Over![/Banzai]

Capt. Jack beats Comic Book Guy 27-9 to move on to the Final Four! He'd be out here celebrating right now, but we hear he passed out backstage next to a bottle of rum.

JackSparrow300.jpg
=Winnah!

On to the next battle of the Elite Eight, in the Midwest Bracket! Please note this vote will go until 5PM Central on Saturday!

stephen-colbert.jpg

Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, DFA
MCAT
36Q (12/12/12/Q), GPA 3.85

vs.

1_569761533l.jpg

Severus Snape
MCAT 39R (11/14/14/R), GPA 3.95

Make your case!

Members don't see this ad :)
Colbert FTW!!!! Honestly, who doesn't love Colbert. He seems like a smart, witty guy who can make even a comatose patient laugh.

BTW
political-pictures-stephen-colbert-superman-cover-blown.jpg

I love this image so much, I'll use it twice!

paladin-of-truthiness.jpg

Colbert!!!

Colbert, Colbert, a million times Colbert!

I want Snape to be demolished for that travesty during the Sweet Sixteen against Iron Man :smuggrin:

Gah, this is tough, but Colbert is the type of person who would easily get into med school... Snape might be better for MD/PhD programs...

I guess count me in For Colbert, although I feel the same way as berken does...

This is a tough one! Both have a great case for admittance. After careful review I have decided to cast my vote for Steve Colbert. His confidence tells me that he has a bright future in hospital Administration.

Colbert, for sure. I would never want Snape as my doc, haha.

I will say it again -- Snape can use magic!

Snape...

Snape... think of all the new potions he will have to cure all our diseases!

Snape!

haha, i was in fourth or fifth grade when the first book was read aloud to our class and I thought my teacher was calling him Snake....

Uggggh another 2 awesome guys...

Snape is really smart but I agree with the person who said he'd do better with an MD/PhD...he's not much of a people person

Colbert it is!

i'll go with colbert simply because he is so quick-thinking.

also, how did snape beat tony stark in the first round and now lose to stephen colbert? stark was definitely the best of all these people.

Going for Colbert here just becuase of all his extracurrics and support systems, even though I feel more affinity for Snape (and his stats).

Not sure Snape would have a bunch of people supporting him during med school... It's enough to break even him.

Going for Colbert here just becuase of all his extracurrics and support systems, even though I feel more affinity for Snape (and his stats).

Not sure Snape would have a bunch of people supporting him during med school... It's enough to break even him.

If what he went through in Hogwarts didn't break him, nothing will.