[Sweet Sixteen] Most Deserving Student to be admitted... MEN'S BRACKET-2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Grr, can't believe Colbert won ... he's not even that funny =/

Mace Windu...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Jason Bourne, ONLY because Samuel L. Jackson is terrible.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow bourne is having quite a comeback

Bourne.

Mace would get it if he'd said "I'm tired of these *********ing Ewoks on this **********ing starship!!!!!!"

Last edited:
[Banzai!]Voting Over![/Banzai]

Despite a furious rally from Jason, Mace Windu takes this one 14-12. And with that, the Final Four is set!
136041mace%20windu.jpg
=Winnah!

Alright, let's finally get these epic battles started. Here are the first two contenders fighting for a spot in the championship!

JackSparrow300.jpg

Capt. Jack Sparrow
MCAT 34R (12/10/12/R), GPA 3.6

vs.

stephen-colbert.jpg

Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, DFA
MCAT 36Q (12/12/12/Q), GPA 3.85

Make your case, and choose wisely!

Sparrow... He could easily say that he is American Indian - Native American and he'll be URM... besides, Colbert will make fun of his professors in the interview and that's probably a negative... :)

SO SPARROW!!!!!

Sparrow... He could easily say that he is American Indian - Native American and he'll be URM... besides, Colbert will make fun of his professors in the interview and that's probably a negative... :)

SO SPARROW!!!!!

Why do you hate freedom?

stephen_colbert-9310.jpg

S-P-A-R-R-O-W!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capn Jack. If Colbert wins, I quit this thread.

Agreed!!

I don't like either. I abstain.

C'mon Chad!! Colbert is way worse than Sparrow. And the idea is to get Batman to win anyway. Batman has a much better shot against Sparrow than Colbert.

S-P-A-R-R-O-W!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed!!

C'mon Chad!! Colbert is way worse than Sparrow. And the idea is to get Batman to win anyway. Batman has a much better shot against Sparrow than Colbert.

I would love to see Colbert vs. Batman.:love:

Colbert! c'mon keep voting for Colbert people. I'll be your best friend if you do.

Colbert

If you don't vote for Colbert you hate America, Freedom, Liberty, Life, The Pursuit of Happiness, Justice, and everything that rules in this world.

8 - 10 America is down, just like the Revolutionary War, we all know how that ended.

hmmm this is a tough one. I'm concerned with how Colbert will handle his non-conservative patients... but I'm not sure Sparrow will fare well with any of his patients (especially the ladies).

Colbert

Sparrow...great hats always beat great hair!

Sparrow. Ah come on how did Windu win?

Colbert. How did Sparrow make it this far? This should have been Doc Manhattan vs Colbert damnit.

Since I won't be here tomorrow, I'd like to vote ahead of time for Batman.

I'd also like to vote for batman for the final match. Alternatively, if Bruce doesn't make it, count my vote for Captain Jack