[Sweet Sixteen] Most deserving student to be admitted...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The Easter Bunny has a long and honorable record of philanthropy and service to others. Hamburglar, not so much. Guess I'll go with the Easter Bunny.

The most unquestionably female candidate that I'd like to see in the competition is the Fruitcake Lady.

Members don't see this ad.

it reminds you of the energizer bunny? what kind of argument is that? That's like saying "Girl A should get in over girl B, because she reminds me of Heidi Klum..."

...oh wait - someone who looks like Heidi Klum...applying for med school?!?! HAHAHAHA!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
The easter bunny is magic, and magic is the best medicine. Go bunny.

[Banzai!]Voting over![/Banzai]

By a vote of about 10 to 7, the Easter Bunny wins and moves on to the Elite 8!

easter_bunny.jpg
= Winnah!

The first battle of the South!

kenny_clubhouses_400.jpg

Kenny
32 (11/11/10) 3.5

vs.

godzilla.jpg

Godzilla
32 (10/11/11) 3.6

kenny has a lot of personal experience with death. I think that would help him be well adjusted and deal effectively with the inevitable death of a patient.

godzilla is too angry. he doesn't really have people skills either.

Kenny it is. :thumbup:

Um - didn't Godzilla destroy an entire city? Plus, I'm not exactly sure how he achieved a passing verbal score, foulplay?? I just don't see what he has to offer as a physician. No thanks.

As for Kenny, he has had so much experience with death, he can really empathize with end-of-care patients. Just one word of caution, I wouldn't give him any scholarship money...it might not be a great investment.

Um - didn't Godzilla destroy an entire city? Plus, I'm not exactly sure how he achieved a passing verbal score, foulplay?? I just don't see what he has to offer as a physician. No thanks.

As for Kenny, he has had so much experience with death, he can really empathize with end-of-care patients. Just one word of caution, I wouldn't give him any scholarship money...it might not be a great investment.

After seeing the last South Park, I suspect he might want to become a veterinarian.

Kenny.

He has lots of experience with death and can empathize with patients.

Also he is disadvantaged. (Anyone remember the episode where his family ate PopTarts for dinner?)

I like Kenny. Unfortunately, I don't think we could expect him to survive medical school.

My vote goes to Godzilla.

anyone notice Godzilla's name has 'God' in it. With all these docs with god-complexes he'd fit right in.

Also it'd be a sweet nickname ... Dr. God

anyone notice Godzilla's name has 'God' in it. With all these docs with god-complexes he'd fit right in.

Also it'd be a sweet nickname ... Dr. God

As sad as it is, that JUST sank in. Not what you said, but that idea behind the name.:laugh:

Godzilla gets my vote.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's got to be Kenny...He might have trouble communicating with patients through his snow suit, but then again, Godzilla would just growl and eat them.

Godzilla, becuase no one would dare to sue him for malpractice, he would eat you if you did, thus giving godzilla the perfect doctor record.

Kenny.

He has lots of experience with death and can empathize with patients.

Also he is disadvantaged. (Anyone remember the episode where his family ate PopTarts for dinner?)

Hey, I'm sure godzilla ate some poptards too for dinner.... in the buildings that he's consumed during his rampage.

Plus godzilla has great peoples kills.... oops, I mean people skills,

what's the difference anyways =D

Two words: GIGANTIC CLAWS. Godzilla COULD NOT safely perform physical exams and... well... the physical exam is an indispensible part of med school. Kenny's multiple deaths have surely given him some insight into human frailty (not to mention his INCREDIBLE resilience).

My vote: Kenny.

Two words: GIGANTIC CLAWS. Godzilla COULD NOT safely perform physical exams and... well... the physical exam is an indispensible part of med school. Kenny's multiple deaths have surely given him some insight into human frailty (not to mention his INCREDIBLE resilience).

My vote: Kenny.

I heard Godzilla wanted to match in cardiothoracic surgery anyway.

Kenny, even though he lacks communication skills.

Even though he'll probably die by some freak accident on the first day of anatomy lab, I'm going with Kenny.

Due to international copywrite laws - I think Godzilla is disqualified!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL8pwDj4IGM[/youtube]

Do to international copywrite laws - I think Godzilla is disqualified!
[youtube]wL8pwDj4IGM[/youtube]

Omg is that guy in the background the japanese dude in Heros?

Godzilla!:thumbup:

Also, on a technical note, "Godzilla" is a poor romanization of a word that does not, in fact, include or even suggest the word "God." Rather, the word is ゴジラ (gojira), which by itself means nothing at all.

godzilla! kenny has addiction disorder (addiction to getting "cheesed", addiction to major boobage, etc). Access to high grade pharmaceuticals would be a bad thing. So, Godzilla. Also, I godzilla would get better patient compliance...

At first I thought Godzilla hands down. Kenny can't make it through medical school. But then Kenny is the guy that would make headlines as a doc -- like the NH physician that called his patients too fat to date anyone(or some stupid comment like that) that found himself in trouble with the medical board.

grid2-1.png

(if Lisa Simpson isn't in the next match - I revolt!)

pickles, u have a love affair with photoshop lol

pickles, u have a love affair with photoshop lol

(actually - this was powerpoint... I don't have photoshop on my computer anymore since I had, ahem, 'acquired' it previously and no longer had access to it after my computer crashed. My other works of art were either done with ppt or paint. I have to say, I really miss photoshop :()

I think kenny has too much of an addictive personality (particularly with hallucinogens). He's a walking liability, but better than godzilla.

Kenny it is.

As an adcom... it would be unethical... but I would pick godzilla because kenny is going to die at such a young age it wouldn't even be worth it

Godzilla's arms are too short to conduct a proper physical examination.

Kenny it is!

Godzilla's arms are too short to conduct a proper physical examination.

Kenny it is!

I think gidzilla's finger (claw) is longer than three Kenny.

Godzilla: RAWR... okay mr.expectpain, please turn around, drop your pants and bend over.

mr.expectpain: okay...

Godzilla: *puts on a glove the size of a mobile home* Now you might feel a slight pressure... but don't worry, I have short arms...*

*Picture Censored*

I think gidzilla's finger (claw) is longer than three Kenny.

Godzilla: RAWR... okay mr.expectpain, please turn around, drop your pants and bend over.

mr.expectpain: okay...

Godzilla: *puts on a glove the size of a mobile home* Now you might feel a slight pressure... but don't worry, I have short arms...*

*Picture Censored*

Oh...my....God.... &%$@!&^*!

Where is Quix? This madness must end!