[Sweet Sixteen] Most deserving student to be admitted...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh...my....God.... &%$@!&^*!

Where is Quix? This madness must end!

Hey I just tell it like it is:D

Members don't see this ad.

I think gidzilla's finger (claw) is longer than three Kenny.

Godzilla: RAWR... okay mr.expectpain, please turn around, drop your pants and bend over.

mr.expectpain: okay...

Godzilla: *puts on a glove the size of a mobile home* Now you might feel a slight pressure... but don't worry, I have short arms...*

*Picture Censored*

NONONONONONONONONO.

NO.

[Banzai!]Voting over![/Banzai]

By a vote of about 17 to 13, Kenny wins and moves on to the Elite 8!

kenny_clubhouses_400.jpg
= Winnah!

The final battle of the round of Sweet Sixteen!

master_shake.jpg

Master Shake
32 (11/11/10) 3.5

vs.

8x6_futurama_bender02.jpg

Bender
32 (10/11/11) 3.6

Members don't see this ad :)
<-- Still really PO'd with your sexist Lisa Simpson lacking competition...

God, come ON. Master Shake would be GREAT. Look at how he treats different people (meatwad).

Master Shake gets my vote, maybe the only vote. lol

I'm putting Bender through to the final four!!

Members don't see this ad :)
have to go with Bender :thumbup:

Bender... he can totally be up for 30 hrs at a time and be juuuuust fine!

Master Shake...because at some point shady admissions are well..admitted!

Totally random, but Quix, I know nothing about you, but due to your avatar, I am highly attracted to you.

I have a massive, weak-in-the-knees, salivating uncontrollably type of reaction to Dr. Cox, and it's starting to rub off on you now.

The milkshake won't survive the clinical years. He'd be quickly dispatched by a thirsty, exhausted resident looking for a meal replacement shake.

Bender is a deviously cunning, smart-talking robot with a thing for booze, cigars, and prostitutes. After med school, he'd be a perfect candidate to be America's first robot president!

I vote Bender.

I vote Bender.

Need a new kidney? No problem! He'll steal one for you, for a small fee, no questions asked!

Totally random, but Quix, I know nothing about you, but due to your avatar, I am highly attracted to you.

I have a massive, weak-in-the-knees, salivating uncontrollably type of reaction to Dr. Cox, and it's starting to rub off on you now.

How you doin'?

Bender. His reasons for choosing medicine may be questionable, but I'm confident in his ability to lie finesse his way through the essays and interviews.

[Banzai!]Voting over![/Banzai]

By a vote of about 16 to 4, Bender wins and moves on to the Elite 8!

8x6_futurama_bender02.jpg
= Winnah!

The first battle of the Elite Eight!

46c773b2e435970625633df662a5c4a0.jpg

Care Bear
32 (11/11/10), QPA 3.7

vs.

TheVentureBrothers-2x06-VictorEchoN.jpg

Brock Sampson
32 (10/12/10) 3.7

The carebear rains love. He would get so much nurse action I have to put him through.

its still sampson, who can say no to those sexy chops?

Carebear, I just cant see brock being too compassionate, but then again Carebear maybe come too attached to his patients, and that wouldnt be good.

Care Bear! He's just too much of a cutie.