[Sweet Sixteen] Most deserving student to be admitted...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Bender all the WAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :p

Yeah this is a tough tough choice...

But I vote for Bender,

becuase he's probably applying for the PRIME application, since he speaks spanish (pure speculation from his last name). Also, bender was god once, and knows what it means to make life and death decisions, which is more relevant I think than Kenny, who experiences life and death situations and almost always falls for the latter.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bender all the way! I want to see a Bender-Optimus fight.

Kenny...You wouldn't want someone stealing your organs while you under :D

It's a shame this match up had to happen so soon. I was hoping both would be in the final four.

But my vote goes to Bender!

Bender. A robot that runs on alcohol? That has to describe like half the doctors currently practicing.

[Banzai!]Voting over![/Banzai]

By a vote of 8 to 2, Bender wins and moves on to the Final 4!

8x6_futurama_bender02.jpg
= Winnah!

The first battle of the Final Four!

46c773b2e435970625633df662a5c4a0.jpg

Care Bear
32 (11/11/10), QPA 3.7

vs.

darth-vader.jpg

Darth Vader
33 (10/13/10) 3.65

Carebear. It's a friggin' bear with tats, no doubt tougher than you'd think.

Probably pile-drives Vader in its free time.

I'm going to have to stick with the Care Bear here.

Vader will force-choke the happiness and sunshine out of that care bear. Vote for Vader.

My vote goes to the bear.

Vader!!! Dude, he built a DEATH STAR. He's motivated. Vader's been through intense emotional turmoil - the Care Bear has lead a charmed life. How's the Care Bear going to react when an attending chews him out for spending too much time seducing the plush animals in the gift shop and not enough time rounding on patients? He'll be reduced to a big pile of fluff. Vader's resilient.

Members don't see this ad :)
Vader.

His Jedi mind powers would make him great for psych. "Search your feelings, you know it to be true."

the one with the dark side

Vader!!! Dude, he built a DEATH STAR. He's motivated. Vader's been through intense emotional turmoil - the Care Bear has lead a charmed life. How's the Care Bear going to react when an attending chews him out for spending too much time seducing the plush animals in the gift shop and not enough time rounding on patients? He'll be reduced to a big pile of fluff. Vader's resilient.

While I agree with your choice, I believe the Empire began building the Death Star when Vader was still young skywalker, so his only accomplishment was getting it destroyed.

[Banzai!]Voting over![/Banzai]

By a vote of 14 to 4, Vader wins and moves on to the Championship!

darth-vader.jpg
= Winnah!

The second battle of the Final Four!

csoptimusprime.jpg

Optimus Prime
35 (11/13/11) 3.55

vs.

8x6_futurama_bender02.jpg

Bender
32 (10/11/11) 3.6

I like the balance that Optimus Prime has against the formidable Bender. In the end I believe the OP will edge Bender.

My pick:Optimus Prime, which will set up a titanic battle for the championship between Darth Vader and Optimus Prime.

Optimus Prime. Saving the world multiple times is a hell of an EC.

okay I really want to vote for bender, but dang it optimus is just too self-sacrificing. And you know, we really need doctors like that. Plus he's got that "spark" that adcoms look for.

So, vote goes to Optimus

Hmmmm...this one's a bit tough, but I'm gonna go with...*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*.........Mr. Optimus Prime!!! :D

Optimus Prime can bend Bender. Optimus ftw.

Tough choice.

I guess I'll use the MCAT as the tiebreaker: I vote for Prime.