[Sweet Sixteen] Most deserving student to be admitted...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Optimus Prime.

1. Bender would rob patients blind; just think of the lawsuits.

2. It would be too hard to rely on him to show up to work.

3. Bender has been implicated in the robot mafia.

4. Optimus has a better bedside manner.

Members don't see this ad.

Optimus Prime.

Anybody watch that Futurama Episode "Jurassic Bark"? Where Fry goes to the museum and finds his dog (Seymour) in a petrified state? Fry then finds out that it's possible to clone him and prepares for a new pet and Bender gets all jealous. Bender kind of rubbed me the wrong way, so can't vote for him now.

As for the episode, Fry figures out that his dog lived for an extra 12 years after he disappeared. So Fry thought that Seymour lived a full life without him and decides not to clone him. They cut to a scene afterwards which shows that Seymour actually waited for Fry outside of the pizza place that he worked at for 12 years until his death. Very sad. Very sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H25B99cyTFw&feature=related

Anyway, enough of that. We all have my vote.

Members don't see this ad :)
[Banzai!]Voting over![/Banzai]

By a vote of 14 to 6, Optimus wins and moves on to the Championship!

The Championship!

darth-vader.jpg

Darth Vader
33 (10/13/10) 3.65

vs.

csoptimusprime.jpg

Optimus Prime
35 (11/13/11) 3.55

LOL, I can't believe it came down to a clear choice between the ulltimate evil candidate and the ultimate righteous candidate. It's like someone rigged the game so it would be like this....

I vote for Prime, you got to want to help people in the end...

Tough call. I'm gonna go with Vader, though. He has so much potential, and showed willingness to change his ways if he is led properly.

Members don't see this ad :)
With all else being equal, I'm taking the "good" potential that Vader has inside.

Goin with Vader turning back into Anakin.

Quix or somebody else that posted, do we have a picture of the overall bracket just so me and the others, who have been following the tourney bracket since day one and been posting and voting, can appreciate how the tourney has unfolded? Thanks.

P.S.

I'M Voting for VADER

(and if he doesn't win...I'll just rig the bracket to say whatever I want it to. Mwa ha ha haaaa!!!) Also, I can't help wanting to see Hermione vs. Darth Vader in a head to head competition. .....I also think that Hermione + Vader would make for some interesting fan fiction. he he he...

Thanks for the bracket, but I was wondering is it me or we missing a region from the bracket. I just see 3 regions: East, Midwest, and South. Quix or somebody, shouldn't there be a West Region too? If you can you should put that in too if that isnt too much to ask for.

Thanks for the bracket, but I was wondering is it me or we missing a region from the bracket. I just see 3 regions: East, Midwest, and South. Quix or somebody, shouldn't there be a West Region too? If you can you should put that in too if that isnt too much to ask for.

I just followed what Quix wrote in his intros to the matches... I know nothing about bracketology

By a vote of 13-5, Darth Vader wins and moves on to the Elite 8!

darth-vader.jpg
= Winnah!

The first battle of the Midwest!

csoptimusprime.jpg

Optimus Prime
35 (11/13/11) 3.55

vs.

wallpaper-char-tweek-800.jpg

Tweek
35 (12/12/11) 3.6

Nope...he totally wrote midwest. I think it was a typo though...

Tough decision, on the one side, optimus could do some seriously quick physiology calculations with that computer he calls a mind. He could also relocate a hip lickity split, no ****, with all that pure strength.

On the other hand, vader could do some gamma knife work with only his mind. And he does have a syndrome named after him (well, almost).

I think I have to go for optimus, because he has better extracurriculars..

Tough decision, on the one side, optimus could do some seriously quick physiology calculations with that computer he calls a mind. He could also relocate a hip lickity split, no ****, with all that pure strength.

On the other hand, vader could do some gamma knife work with only his mind. And he does have a syndrome named after him (well, almost).

I think I have to go for optimus, because he has better extracurriculars..

All I can think of is Prader willi syndrome, what are you referring to?

Vader please, we have enough robots and tools in med school.

By a vote of 12 to 8, Vader wins the Championship!

Winnah!

darth-vader.jpg

Darth Vader
33 (10/13/10) 3.65

Next, mens vs. wimmens!