Baby Doctor
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2006
Between "there" and "there"
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Well, I'm headed into my advisor within the hour to change my major so I can graduate in May and start my prereqs for med school...

I'm soooo excited, but terrified about gettin in the classes I need and talking to my old advisor (who looks a bit like elmer fudd with a rifle..)

LundySon

10+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Good luck! Getting through the prereqs is a long process, but it's just one of the minor hurdles that med schools force you to jump through during the entire application process...sounds like you're serious though if you're changing your major

olemissbabydoc

Baby Doctor
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
LundySon said:
Good luck! Getting through the prereqs is a long process, but it's just one of the minor hurdles that med schools force you to jump through during the entire application process...sounds like you're serious though if you're changing your major

thanks for the encouragement. i'm gettin excited.

olemissbabydoc

Baby Doctor
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
It's over.. I changed my major and will finish this year. I'll graduate in May and start pre-reqs in June. Yay!!

In the meantime, i'm studying for MCAT and teaching myself Inorganic and Physics.. fun fun! :)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.