Switching major day! (A little OT)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

olemissbabydoc

Baby Doctor
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm headed into my advisor within the hour to change my major so I can graduate in May and start my prereqs for med school...

I'm soooo excited, but terrified about gettin in the classes I need and talking to my old advisor (who looks a bit like elmer fudd with a rifle..)

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck! Getting through the prereqs is a long process, but it's just one of the minor hurdles that med schools force you to jump through during the entire application process...sounds like you're serious though if you're changing your major

LundySon said:
Good luck! Getting through the prereqs is a long process, but it's just one of the minor hurdles that med schools force you to jump through during the entire application process...sounds like you're serious though if you're changing your major

thanks for the encouragement. i'm gettin excited.

It's over.. I changed my major and will finish this year. I'll graduate in May and start pre-reqs in June. Yay!!

In the meantime, i'm studying for MCAT and teaching myself Inorganic and Physics.. fun fun! :)