Quantcast

Switching to Surgery at the end of MS3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

m3rkury

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently rotating through surgery at the end of 3rd year and have fallen in love with surgery. Does anyone have any advice for someone who is off to a late start? Thanks in advance

N

njbmd

m3rkury said:
I am currently rotating through surgery at the end of 3rd year and have fallen in love with surgery. Does anyone have any advice for someone who is off to a late start? Thanks in advance

Hi there,
I am going to refer you to the Surgery FAQs thread at the top to this forum. Surgery FAQs You should be able to find plenty of info on that thread. Keep reading as most of the answers to common questions are there.

Good luck!
njbmd :)

geekgirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
m3rkury said:
you'll be fine. lots of people find it late. at least you found it.

find some good mentors this year (through your SubIs) and you'll be fine. don't be afraid to approach faculty who you feel relate to your interests. most of them are surprisingly willing to help.

good luck.