Syllabus at Bahrain RCSI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aussieexpat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A bit of an odd question, i am starting a job in bahrain as a vet this year, and would like to study medicine (career change, long story....). I am just wondering what the course for the first 2-3 years is like at bahrain.

Mostly I would like to get an idea of the timetable, i was hoping to work partime when studying, I studied Vet Med in Cambridge uni, the first 2 years are identical to the medics (we sit the same exams), so i would have done most of the preclin sylabbus already.I would be able to sit the first couple of years at cambridge while working full time as i have already done the course, was hoping that i would be able to do the same at bahrain. So wondering how much compulsory attendance there is in the first year (early patient contact, anatomy practicals etc), how much is available online. I was hoping to study alot at home and not have to go to lectures, turn up to the required bits, but just sit the exams for the rest.

If you have to sign in, etc every day might have to postpone a few years until i have saved up enough money.

Cheers guys.

Alex

Members don't see this ad.

A bit of an odd question, i am starting a job in bahrain as a vet this year, and would like to study medicine (career change, long story....). I am just wondering what the course for the first 2-3 years is like at bahrain.

Mostly I would like to get an idea of the timetable, i was hoping to work partime when studying, I studied Vet Med in Cambridge uni, the first 2 years are identical to the medics (we sit the same exams), so i would have done most of the preclin sylabbus already.I would be able to sit the first couple of years at cambridge while working full time as i have already done the course, was hoping that i would be able to do the same at bahrain. So wondering how much compulsory attendance there is in the first year (early patient contact, anatomy practicals etc), how much is available online. I was hoping to study alot at home and not have to go to lectures, turn up to the required bits, but just sit the exams for the rest.

If you have to sign in, etc every day might have to postpone a few years until i have saved up enough money.

Cheers guys.

Alex
Is there Anyone going To join RCSI -MUB
I Would like To have thé detailed syllabus for JC1 JC2 and some past Paper
Please help me
[email protected]

Last edited: