syllabus or curriculum..is it necessary for course-by-course eval??

dr_nandana

better 'HOT' than 'COLD'!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 22, 2004
Status
hi guys..

could anyone of you please help me out?

i am preparing for NBDE 1.

I want to apply for a course-by-course evaluation at ECE. Its mentioned in their instructions to submit the plan of studies or curriculum (which incl. units, credits, no: of hrs of intruction for each subject etc). Is this the same as syllabus?

i do not have these documents. can i apply for a course-by-course evaluation with my mark sheets and provisional certificate alone?

Thanks for ur help, guys!!

nandana.

toothie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2004
Status
dr_nandana said:
hi guys..

I want to apply for a course-by-course evaluation at ECE. Its mentioned in their instructions to submit the plan of studies or curriculum (which incl. units, credits, no: of hrs of intruction for each subject etc). Is this the same as syllabus?

i do not have these documents. can i apply for a course-by-course evaluation with my mark sheets and provisional certificate alone?

nandana.
hi..
as far as i know u need to send the plan of studies documents that they are asking for .
the university syllabus has the required details.. the syllabus, courses , no . of hours.. etc... at least that was the case for Pune univ.. so i just submitted a xerox of syllabus.
check online in ure univ website , u may find it.
hope this helps
toothie

smile32

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2005
Status
Hi there,
wat i think is that u need a document called as trancript ur dental school gives to u....this trancript has the detail of hrs u put into ur lectures during ur dental college ....i'm not sure if they wld do evaluation on basis of provisional certificate....they need ur degree also...if u r in doubt jst give them a call.....hope this helps......

rahmed

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2004
Rochester, NY
Status
Dentist
Either you have to submit Transcript or a copy of the syllabus of your BDS course (lectures, practicals, hours etc) from your dental school. I don't think any other document will help.

rahmed

dr_nandana said:
hi guys..

nandana.

OP
D

dr_nandana

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 22, 2004
Status
toothie said:
hi..
as far as i know u need to send the plan of studies documents that they are asking for .
the university syllabus has the required details.. the syllabus, courses , no . of hours.. etc... at least that was the case for Pune univ.. so i just submitted a xerox of syllabus.
check online in ure univ website , u may find it.
hope this helps
toothie
thanks a lot toothie....will do that!

OP
D

dr_nandana

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 22, 2004
Status
hi smile32 and rahmed, thanks for your help guys..if i cannot get the document, im planning to go for a general evaluation report. thanks again.