T minus 4 days ...... what to do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mountaindew2006

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The big day is in 4. what do you all suggest. I've done q's from various sources, BSS, NBME, etc etc. As a result i've only done exactly 52% of qbank. But i've been using kaplan stuff like crazy. I'll prolly get to about 70% of qbank by the end of today...hopefully....

My thoughts were to just read FA ad nauseum for the next four days. read that goljan 36 pager perhaps once. and then finally cram boards and wards (not the whole thing but chaps like CV/repro/renal). Any other suggestions? lol my freakin BP is like crazy and heart palps are more than ever, nervousness has definitely stricken me!

later

:( :( :( :( :(

Members don't see this ad.

I think that is an excellent plan. That's exactly what I did, so I might be biased ;)

Best of wishes. At this point, FA is without question your highest-yield source.

Best wishes my friend.

Its been said countless times before and after having taken my exam I can attest. Memorize FA !!!! Read it as many times as possible before your exam. I came home after my test opened the book and found answers to at least 25 questions I was unsure of right in there. Not hidden interpretation questions, but things that were just there writen in plain english. Easy points had I emorized a bit more.