T shirt ideas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PAgirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there was a thread a while ago about some funny med school-themed t-shirts, but I was hoping to get some new ideas. I'm fundraising for a trip to Africa where I'm helping to establish a clinic, so I was planning on selling funny t-shirts to our class. I'm sure other schools have made their own, so if you've seen or heard of a funny one, let me know. For example, I'm making one that says, "I can't..." on the front and "I have to study" on the back. Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

"Be the doctor your daddy wanted you to marry" has always been one of my favorites.

Here's our softball team's tshirt:
316xbls.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Omg, I love that one!!! I just put on my facebook that I'm diverting my tuition from the cashiers office to directly to wikipedia so they can continue to sustain my medical education. =p

How bout:
I'm the doctor your parents always wanted to marry...

Trust me, I'm a doctor (and then in little font: in training)

Hit up cafepress.com for more ideas. I'm interested to see how creative and fabulous other suggestions will be. ::coughs, instead of studying for neuro.:: I'm doing the same thing later on in the year to go abroad as well. Good luck!