Tactical Medicine Movie Ideas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vacoug

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
never mind

Members don't see this ad.

Physicians who do tactical medicine are not normally "busting down doors and shooting the bad guys." They are sometimes trained and armed similarly to the entry team, but usually would not take part in an assault, mainly because they are too important to the team to risk needlessly.

You should do a search here--there have been some good threads on the issue. There is also a Tactical Medicine subgroup in ACEP, which you can find on their website. That would be another way to get contact info for docs involved in the field.

The dermatology program at my school has a navy seal fellowship tract. You should email some of those guys.

Members don't see this ad :)
never mind

never mind

wait, what? Derm to Navy SEAL???? Did I miss something...and what school do you go to?

I don't think it'd make sense with a doc, but you could make a sweet action movie about being a military medic, maybe a special forces guy. Hmmm, time to get started on that screenplay.

The In 'N Out residency has this fellowship...

And don't forget 5-guys has a radiology Army special forces fellowship. Makes sense since they were the ones who developed the tactical MRI machine. It fits in a backpack but boy is it heavy, need to be in serious shape if you are serious about the fellowship.

And don't forget 5-guys has a radiology Army special forces fellowship. Makes sense since they were the ones who developed the tactical MRI machine. It fits in a backpack but boy is it heavy, need to be in serious shape if you are serious about the fellowship.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: