i'm done with all the pre-reqs for dental school and have started studying for DAT. i wonder if it's ok to take DAT now and apply next year? ( i won't apply this year ) how do i send the score to the schools since i haven't decided where to apply? any suggestions? also, when i was trying to schedule the test date, the computer asked for a confirmation #. what's that? i punched in my SSN but it didn't work.