Take Nbde with tourist visa from iran!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Far.lpnh

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys
I’m dentist from iran,i want to take Nbde exams,but i dont have relatives in US and my only excuse to obtain tourist visa is to take NBDE exam!!!, i’m currently working here,and i can support financial issue but my questions are “are these enough to get visa?” , “what should i say to the officer to increase my chance in getting visa?”
I will be appreciate if you answer

Members don't see this ad.

In general, anything that can show your ties to your country would help. The best is to have a spouse, children, parents to support. Next is property, job, bank account. Helpful to have a travel document or a record of traveling to other countries and returning back home.
Check if travel ban applies before paying for the exam. You can also take exam in Canada

Reactions: 1 user
oralcare123 tnx for your help,it was very helpful
I have another question if you dont mind
In the exam registration process first I have to pay to ECE for evaluation and then after that i have to register in ADA for taking exam?or rigistration must be in the same time??

Members don't see this ad :)
oralcare123 tnx for your help,it was very helpful
I have another question if you dont mind
In the exam registration process first I have to pay to ECE for evaluation and then after that i have to register in ADA for taking exam?or rigistration must be in the same time??
ADA requires you to have ECE coarse by coarse evaluation to determine your eligibility to take the exam. After you get the OK from them you can register

ADA requires you to have ECE coarse by coarse evaluation to determine your eligibility to take the exam. After you get the OK from them you can register
I do appreciate for your help