Hello, fellow student doctor members. I have a question and get ready for it cause here it comes. Should i take the test or wait for the next cycle in 2010? so ive been studying for the august 25 2009 mcat test for the past month and i still have about a month to go. i took all the pre requesites, but my school did a horrible job preparing me for this test, especially in bio. There are many things that i havent even heard of and that im learning for the first time in the review books for the mcat. so anyways i have about a month left and i took a full length and got a 10 9 and 8. i wanna get to around a 40, but verbal is going to be hard to improve in a month and english is also my second language so its like come on. physical science im ok at, but bio will also be really hard to improve at because theres so much info to know! if i decide to cancel my mcat test i need to do it 14 days before the test so id have to do it in like 10 days from now. so i really have to decide whether to take it in august 25 (cant in september cause i have classes) or wait for 2010? and also i cant find a calender with dates for the 2010 tests. Sorry for the long message, Thanks for reading! Oh and also im a rising junior so i would have time to take it during winter break if its offered at that time, and i would be studying throughout the semester.